Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Full, Proper Pinning Tutorial (MindMap)

Bruvstar

Banned
I've actually finished my Medical training up to Level 4. So I'm qualified in Intra Muscular injections (Insuluin, Diabetics ect.)

I was wondering if a Video on Correct pinning technique and proper procedures would help? Or would i be breaking rules here?

If Video footage is a no no, then maybe a Full step by step guide for nervous or unsure first time users, or even people who want to make sure their pinning right.

What are your views? Would something like this help? Should i get started?

Video footage or Step by Step with Illustrations.

Let me know, Hope I can help some-way.

Sounds like a good idea to me, that is if it's allowed?

I have had trouble in the past with quad injections, choosing the right place to jab.

If you get it wrong there can be some serious pain over the next day or two!

I also had one experience where a bit of gear got into my blood as I was pulling the needle out, and I felt short of breath and had a real panic. It passed in an hour or so but I s**t my pants, so anybody who can help with this would be great for new users I think.

Good on you bro

Thanks for the input man appreciated .

I know lots of people hate pinning the Glutes mainly new users, understandably to. I'd start with a Quad pinning guide for sure.

Can a mod please clarify if I can make a video. Or if I should Just got for a in depth tutorial?

Thanks guys.

You can post the video and in fact , I appreciate you taking the time to assist other members.. This is a topic that comes up often on the boards. Thanks.

You can post your vid if you want.
But I'm still not pinning quads!!!
F**k that shit!!!
I only have to touch fire one time to learn that that shit BURNSSSSSS lol

Then it's settled the video is going to be planned and put up within the next 24 hours.

I'll also provide a step by step tutorial. To go along with the video.

Hope this helps, as I know I could of
Used the help.

All the latest and newest techniques they teach at med school will be passed on.

Thanks for the support. The closest estimate I can get is roughly. 5-8 hours
At earliest, latest possible will be 28-32 hours.

Keep an eye out. Thanks again guys.

Looking forward to the video! Thanks for sharing your wisdom and training with us. Def karma your way bro!!!

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

Top Bottom