Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fuck Yeah Pats

needtogetaas said:
Look at Brady and how big he got from when he was a bench warmer till now. Hmmmmm

really i dont remember brady when he was a bench warmer....hes not big now either tho lol unless your being sarcastic

Colts blew it at the end, great game too bad I couldn't watch it!!!!! Stupid nfl rules with scheduling! I hope the Patriots win it all, they are gonna have a sweet first round pick next year cuz the 49ers suck balls!!!! (Yes they had 2 first rounders, you would think the league would've taken away the higher one) but if they win the superbowl its like losing a 2nd round pick, no biggie to them. I would love for them to go undefeated to shut those damn dolphin guys up already.

Trendsetter21 said:
Colts blew it at the end, great game too bad I couldn't watch it!!!!! Stupid nfl rules with scheduling! I hope the Patriots win it all, they are gonna have a sweet first round pick next year cuz the 49ers suck balls!!!! (Yes they had 2 first rounders, you would think the league would've taken away the higher one) but if they win the superbowl its like losing a 2nd round pick, no biggie to them. I would love for them to go undefeated to shut those damn dolphin guys up already.

they prolly will go undefeated i wouldnt be surprised....when they get a playoff berth i hope they dont take their starters out to save them for the playoffs, if they do that they prolly wont go undefeated

airsmith2k said:
really i dont remember brady when he was a bench warmer....hes not big now either tho lol unless your being sarcastic
Not kidding at all bro, and if you had seen him when he was the back up you would know what I mean. He was skinny ass fuck and looked sick. I would say he is 3x the size he was then. I know he is not big now but its way bigger then he was.

First the Redsox win it all, Pats are running things in the NFL...OHH YAAAA and can you say The Big Three...GO CELTICS.. Damn i love Living in Boston!!!!!

And Brady has blown up like a mother since his bench days. Google some of his old pics, then u will see the change!!!!!

needtogetaas said:
Not kidding at all bro, and if you had seen him when he was the back up you would know what I mean. He was skinny ass fuck and looked sick. I would say he is 3x the size he was then. I know he is not big now but its way bigger then he was.

damn i gotta look him up on google or somethin and see wat he used to look like

navigatorrs said:
First the Redsox win it all, Pats are running things in the NFL...OHH YAAAA and can you say The Big Three...GO CELTICS.. Damn i love Living in Boston!!!!!

And Brady has blown up like a mother since his bench days. Google some of his old pics, then u will see the change!!!!!
See you know what I mean. Brady was a runt when he got the #1 qb slot. He is so much bigger now.

Top Bottom