Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fuck The Yankess!!

that would be yankees..and you can fuck 'em after they beat the d-backs...Curt may win a game or two,but they can hit johnson

Austin316 said:
I wanted to be the first to say it. D-backs all the way baby!!!

Allow me to direct your attention to the college/pro sports board. You're not the first to say it. There have been many "Fuck the Yankees" and even a "Yuck the Fankees."

whatever..they did just beat probably the two best regular season teams to get to this point(well Seattle finishing at 70 games over .500 with the best regular season record ever is obviously the best regular season team of '01)..even if they do lose to the D-backs,it will be a long time before any team wins 3 championships in a row in MLB..hell they won 12 world series games in a row at one point..doubt the D-backs can match that feat...I have a helluva lot of respect for Schilling though

I went to see the D'back when i was in Arizona this summer but i would have to say that i want the Yankee's to take it because i was brought up a pinstrip fan. (Even though the team i like now is there arch rival.

Top Bottom