Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fuck the fucking vikings

Part of me knew going in that I shouldn't get my hopes up-- they always lose the games they're supposed to win and vice versa. But what a heartbreaker. Why the hell didn't they kick in the first instead of going for it? Why wouldn't you just kick a 3 point on 4th down in the first? :mad:

Raina said:
Part of me knew going in that I shouldn't get my hopes up-- they always lose the games they're supposed to win and vice versa. But what a heartbreaker. Why the hell didn't they kick in the first instead of going for it? Why wouldn't you just kick a 3 point on 4th down in the first? :mad:

we are cursed

As a good friend of mine just said to me on the phone with a laugh "when will you learn not to have hope for them"?

I'm hoping Green Bay takes the Eagles outta there....that means Favre has to come to St. Louis to play in a dome....and he SUCKS in domes.

Told yall the Colts or Chiefs would be winnin the SB. Things are going according to plan so far.

What about Priest gettin 27 touchdowns.

God Damn cock sucking bullshit motherfucking dumbasses! You always take the sure points in the 1st quarter! Mike Tice is a moron! They really need to invest in a place kicker. Elling sucks. He missed from 44 then barely made from something in the 30's. He's always been unreliable. Gary Anderson was money from 45.

Thanks for listening to this Vikings fan's rant.

Top Bottom