Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Formula 1

I like racing and I watch sometimes, but I dont watch often and I dont know like all their names and stuff. I see more Nascar here than Formula1.

Whats up?

Mr. dB said:
Any F I A Formula 1 Auto Racing fans in here?

Yes I am a big F1 fan. Wouldn't guess there'd be too many in the USA though. Seem to have your own little 'World' ???? championships for everything over there (don't mean too be harsh or start anything, but its true).

CleanMan said:
Yes I am a big F1 fan. Wouldn't guess there'd be too many in the USA though. Seem to have your own little 'World' ???? championships for everything over there (don't mean too be harsh or start anything, but its true).

Yeah, well it's a big continent I guess...

I don't follow any of the US racing series, since most of them involve driving in circles.

But, shit, Schumacher, 11 wins in 12 races, that's just ridiculous.

Aussie flag there, have you ever attended the race in Melbourne? Or the old race at Adelaide?

Mr. dB said:
Aussie flag there, have you ever attended the race in Melbourne? Or the old race at Adelaide?

Never been to the old Adelaide one, but have been to Melbourne GP and am going again next year (Although its very far from where I live up here in sunny Queensland, Oz is a big continent and country, BTW the USA aint a continent;).
Funnily enough I live a short drive from the Indy Race here in Oz but have never been.
Yes Schumacher's really kicking butt this season, so much for changing the rules in recent years in an attempt to bring the field closer to him.
Have you been to the Indianapolis GP?

Top Bottom