Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

former UFC champion to step into the boxing ring.

that's right, fugita. The dude with the monster head...lol

I don't see it either. It's all about money. It's no better time for someone like him though. When the hw division is so weak. A person like aa would have never been considered or much even thought of trying. Were talking about boxing. Anything can happen with one punch....all it takes, maybe he pulls a magic trick out of his hat and beats the giant. Will just have to wait and see.

As for fedor, he was in much trouble with hunt. What would have happend if hunt sub'd him? Who knows. The big jap you are talking about is fugita.(not sure that's the correct spelling.)

I don't think a guy with a late start and a china chin like Arlovski has a chance at breaking the top 50 in heavyweight pro boxing.

Haha. Fedor as a mma fighter=awesome, but if he went into a boxing match most likely it would be the 1st time you'll see his lights be put out. Nonetheless, what a beautiful knockout by Fedor lastnight. I was at Affliction. Great show. Loved it when Belfort knockout woogie from something about marry. I can't stand linland. Glad he went out.

your tune has changed

NO? I never said he'll be the next big thing or anything. I think he can look good against some cans or and maybe some c level. Being a champion in boxing is slim for him. Did you see the affiliction event? It was great.

fence ride much?

I think AztecWarrior is just giving an even handed analysis of Arlovsky's potential. Arlovsky is big, fast, athletic, and mobile. Arlovski is also china chinned and feather fisted for a heavyweight boxer. At age 29 he is just starting his boxing career when most heavyweights are at their peak.

Top Bottom