Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

former UFC champion to step into the boxing ring.

AztecWarrior

FIGHTHYPE \\ CONTENT

Makes sense since he's been training with Freddie for some yrs now. One of the best trainers out there right now, but to step into a title fight, so fast can be devasting to his success in boxing. boxing on a top level is no joke. Boxing is a tough sport to jump into with no formal experience in the past. Can't blame him, for trying to go after greater paydays.

He'll get murdered

Valuev is slow as fuck. He was lucky to get one up on a washed up Holyfield, who many thought should of won. If he wins everything will change. It's worth it to try. I'm talking big $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$! The heavyweight division is really coming along. WIth David Haye, chris, and now andre will bring more excitment.

Valuev is slow as fuck. He was lucky to get one up on a washed up Holyfield, who many thought should of won. If he wins everything will change. It's worth it to try. I'm talking big $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$! The heavyweight division is really coming along. WIth David Haye, chris, and now andre will bring more excitment.

I can't think of a better candidate from MMA at HW that would have as good of chance at succeeding at boxing, but I still don't see Andrei in the top 10 HW's as a pure boxer.

If he does win it will make a big statement for the stand up skills of top mixed martial artist.

I can't think of a better candidate from MMA at HW that would have as good of chance at succeeding at boxing, but I still don't see Andrei in the top 10 HW's as a pure boxer.

If he does win it will make a big statement for the stand up skills of top mixed martial artist.

LOL!!! He's not the normal mma fighter. The dude gots the athletic talents to transition, the right trainer, has been dedicated to really just boxing for some years now, and is going into the hw division at a time, when it's at it's down stage. Perfect for someone like the pitbull. I hope he does win. Just don't get ahead of yourself. There really isn't any top mma fighters that can box with the best and atlest give them a good fight. Both sports are tough but you can't just walk into boxing and be the best. That's why a lot of fighters envy the sport. Either you make it or you can't in boxing. Goodluck to him. Tough road ahead of him.

I couldn't help it, so I clicked the link. LOL!!! That is funny, but she is a lady. I suppose there is nothing wrong with that.

Top Bottom