Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Forget global warming: Welcome to the new Ice Age

You know, if you don't believe, that's fine. I don't believe in God either and think that the whole things is a crock of shit. But, is it necessary to continue to bash on the other person's ideals...oh wait...this is EF C/C.

lol.

I am sure the people arguing against global warming would have all been good friends with people that argued that the earth was the center of the solar system even after galleleio told them otherwise.

Lestat said:
lol.

I am sure the people arguing against global warming would have all been good friends with people that argued that the earth was the center of the solar system even after galleleio told them otherwise.
Yeah, but they merged with the group that believed no sex or masturbation leads to pedophilia and that built their numbers back-up until they could get the Christmas Ball going again.

Lestat said:
lol.

Uh, no. It would probably be the kind of people who believed in evolution over God.

You know...they like stuff to be backed up by things called facts, as opposed to simply hearsay.

Lestat said:
lol.

And you know, for someone who is obviously so dead-set against organized religion, it's ironic that you have become one of the many to take global warming as gospel.

Lets see, no one is to question as to whether or not it is a fact, lest they be labeled a "moron" or "evil." Upon being questioned, a member of the global warming religion will either refuse to debate the subject or simply say "well its common sense that all scientists agree." Faith is defined as the belief in something for which there is no proof. You can apply that to global warming as much as you can apply it to God.

Global Warming is nothing more than a euphemism for redistribution of wealth from the rich, development nations to jealous dictatorships who refuse to allow their citizens the right to gain their own wealth through free markets. It's about political redistribution from strong, independent sovereign nations into the hands of a power-hungry global elite cowering in the United Nations. These are the same cowardly scoundrels who used to try to rule the world through global communism. Today they pretend that the same lies have something to do with protecting the environment.

Global warming is happening.......that's a fact. What the "discussion" is about it what the reason is. Is it a natural cycle or is it something humans have contributed to. Some of you are so fucking clueless you don't even know that the argument has passed you right on by.

I for one would really really really like someone to figure out if it's natural or if it's people. Than I would like someone to be able to accurately predict what the fuck is going to happen to the globe so we can start making preparations now "IF" need be. And the people that need to be having this discussion are the smart people.........not the dumb fucking clueless doucheknucks here at EF.......and I include myself in that by the way. Nobody in this thread is even REMOTELY qualified to debate the science on this.........nobody, especially not the progenitor of said post...I'm circling you plunkey.......

But what all of us are capable of doing is telling the appropriate folks to figure it the fuck out and do it right. And if enough of the "smart people" start to point in one direction..........than that has to mean something. It just won't do for an economist to poo poo the research of a dedicated proffessional in the scientific field.........he's simply not qualified.

And in case people didnt' realize this..........yes it is possible for the earth to experience a "mini ice age" in some areas "despite" rising global average temps. The earth is a system and likes to be in balance. It will seek to balance itself.

It's funny actually. Even with all this snowfall in Toronto this year which is quite unusual, we have still had warmer than normal temps. I read somewhere yesterday that we are several degrees above normal for the winter so far.

Top Bottom