Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Football Vs Extreme Sports

Bullit, I agree with Jwill 100%, he's totally right. You take one of these motorcross guys and put them on any Pro Team, be it Football, hockey, baseball, soccer, whatever, they'll get destroyed. one the other hand, you take a pro athlete and put him on a dirt bike, he'll be riding that thing pretty good by the end of the day, not doing back flips or nothing, but hitting smaller jumps and shit!

You have no leg to stand on! These motorcross guys and extreme sport people, are for the most part reneck hillbillies, I know, I am one! Well, used to be anyway!

Bullit said:

Most people can do those extrem sports most extrem sports people can't play hockey or football.

:FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol:

Can I double all those smileys?

Whatever jwill I think you have that totally backwards. I see lots of dudes playing football I mean look at jr high and high school kids but how many people do you see doing inverts and superman's off the back of a motorcross bike?

tell you what you do one and I will believe ya.

baseball gets a bad wrap cuz of the fattys like david wells... but face it, bonds is an athlete... so is sosa, so is a-rod... so is EVERYONE worth a shit in the sport... so they dont need to train to be lean if they are playing a position that doesnt require it (pitcher, 1b)... for the most part the players are in decent shape... and think of pitchers like body builders... when they are heavier (not fat, but higher bf % than super lean), they are stronger and more healthy (joints, etc...)

as for what's better... IMO- FOOOOOOOTBALLLLLLL

go flyers!!!

PatsFan34 said:
of these motorcross guys and put them on any Pro Team, be it Football, hockey, baseball, soccer, whatever, they'll get destroyed. one the other hand, you take a pro athlete and put him on a dirt bike, he'll be riding that thing pretty good by the end of the day, not doing back flips or nothing, but hitting smaller jumps and shit!

So you are honestly trying to compare a Moto guy on a PRO team to a football player doing little jumps? And you honeslty feel this is a valid comparison? You're not that bright.

If you are going to compare a Moto guy on a PRO team then u gotta compare the footballer to a PRO rider. In which case neither of them will even come close.

However the footballer will be riding around (doubt he'll be jumping tho)... and the MotoXer will be throwing, catching and running. Both will handle the basics.

curling said:

Can I double all those smileys?

Whatever jwill I think you have that totally backwards. I see lots of dudes playing football I mean look at jr high and high school kids but how many people do you see doing inverts and superman's off the back of a motorcross bike?

tell you what you do one and I will believe ya. [/B][/QUOTE]

dude hands down extrem sport pussy couldnt hold a pro sport jock strap. there is diffrent between pro's and extrem

The reason I like traditional sports is that those guys are out there doing something that no matter how hard I try, I'll NEVER be able to do. I can never practice enough to be able to throw a 96 mile an hour fastball, nor could I ever run a 4.2 40.

I watch in amazement because these guys are superior human beings in that one area.

On the other hand, given the balls, I could play almost any extreme sport. I could be stupid enough to jump a motorcycle 100 ft in the air, or go down a street luge at 100 mph. With most extreme sports, it takes stupidity and being a crazy MF'er, not tons of talent. If I practiced enough, I could do almost any extreme sport.

Extreme sports are entertaining, but they're more of an exhibition than a sporting event.

Top Bottom