Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Football Vs Extreme Sports

curling

For me it has got to be extreme sports for the entertainment winner. I mean seeing motorcross bike flying over triples is SO much more entertaining then seeing a quarterback sticking his hands underneath a fat dude's butt.

And seeing a wakeboarder ride a 25ft high rail up to a parked uhaul truck with a baby pool filled with water on top riding across it then a catching a rail down to the water again is SO much more exciting then seeing guys trying to tackle and jump on top of another dude running down the field.

But that is just my opinion what's ya'lls?

Team sports suck.

'Extreme' sports are the shizzy biznizzy.

Gotta go with team sports. Extreme sports are kind of like figure skating to me. They're exhibitions not sports. Olympic diving would probably be considered an "extreme" sport, but I'm not interested.

curling and bullit, you guys must've been in the "Marching Band"

LOL

I'm with team sports too, Hockey being my favorite, but I was better at football!

PatsFan34 said:

Yeah, becuase those baseball players are real ballsy guys.

Especially compared to motocrossers blasting 100 ft airs.

Its all about airtime, and temasports have ZERO.

PatsFan34 said:

LOL

Heck no after I quit football(hated bearcrawling, listening to some beer guted fat out of shape coach bitching at me to hit harder run faster) I sat on the bleachers talking to cheerleaders watching all y'all sweat busting your butt of for some overpaid coach wearing funny looking shorts.

Bullit, you think it's easy to hit a 100 MPH fastball from a pitcher. Or take for instance the fast ball Sammy Sosa took off the helmet, yeah, he's a pussy.

How about when Bonds gets ahold of one and sends it 450 feets, shit those are a dime a dozen!

Don't get me wrong, those motorcross guys are fucking nutjobs, but it gets boring after a while. I used to ride those things all the time when I was younger. Was it exciting for a while yes, did it compare to breaking through a few blockers and hammering the QB or RB running full speed, fuck no! Does it compare to skating full strid and ripping a slap shot from the top of the point and blowing it by the goalie, nope, not a chance!

Last edited:
Grid Iron or Hockey any day and Hockey to me put the extrem to a new lvl any one moving high speed and impacts in to another is and takes a shot wins in my book. Most people can do those extrem sports most extrem sports people can't play hockey or football.

jwill3:16 said:
Most people can do those extrem sports most extrem sports people can't play hockey or football.

:FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol:

Top Bottom