Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Football is cool n all, but

hanselthecaretaker

High End Bro
Platinum
that's still no reason to cockblock a new episode of Family Guy.

Maybe it's cuz I have add but I'd rather watch a half hour of some funny shit than three hours of stop and go "action" involving a bunch of guys chasing each other. :rainbow:

They need to completely reinvent football to make it interesting again, like The Running Man meets superhuman strength.

hanselthecaretaker said:
Maybe it's cuz I have add but I'd rather watch a half hour of some funny shit than three hours of stop and go "action" involving a bunch of guys chasing each other. :rainbow:

They need to completely reinvent football to make it interesting again, like The Running Man meets superhuman strength.

fuck yeah, or just watch rugby no stop and go

theoak01 said:
fuck yeah, or just watch rugby no stop and go

Sports are getting boring, even with all the extra strength juicing going on.
After the Bad Boys Pistons dismantled and Jordan retired for good, there's been nothing interesting to watch in sports imo. Even hockey fights are played out. I'll get a million :rainbow: 's but that's just what I think. I'm not into all the stat tracking so that's probably another reason sports don't whet my whistle. Show me a sport where people are getting flung into concrete walls or out of stadiums completely, or doing things that seem inhuman (like Jordan did regularly) and I'll watch.

theoak01 said:
when ireland plays in rugby watch,id say Ronan O'gara is the jordan of rugby

That's cool I'd probably watch that at least once.

Ok, I'll be honest. If there's none of my above post requests going on in a game, then the last five or so minutes of a down to the wire nail biter are all I'll watch.

Top Bottom