Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Football bet....

no that's a horrible bet. im a huge lions fan and i wouldn't take those odds at 4-1.

you can get +160 on your 100 for the lions having 5.5+ wins.

like nb said, it'll take at least 9 wins for them to make the playoffs.

it'd be a good bet in '04. their key players are all too young. (harrington, rogers, bailey, edwards) they'll have tons of cap space for the O line in 04 and i see them trying to pick up champ bailey from the 'skins.

i can't wait for football. if any of you guys have direcTV NFl season pass i'll pay you $15 each week to tape the detroit games.

hey nature boy.. is that you in that thread with the white chick?

The Nature Boy said:

for that much you might as well get directv.

i live in an apt and i'm not sure how long i'm going to be here.

have you checked the spreads for week 1? anything you like?

ATL -2.5 @ Dallas looks alright
Det -3 vs AZ seems like a good bet but i may be thinking with my heart

havent checked the lines yet. I'm going to try and lay low for the first few weeks (I always say this but never do it) and see how things go.

mylife said:
no that's a horrible bet. im a huge lions fan and i wouldn't take those odds at 4-1.

you can get +160 on your 100 for the lions having 5.5+ wins.

like nb said, it'll take at least 9 wins for them to make the playoffs.

it'd be a good bet in '04. their key players are all too young. (harrington, rogers, bailey, edwards) they'll have tons of cap space for the O line in 04 and i see them trying to pick up champ bailey from the 'skins.

i can't wait for football. if any of you guys have direcTV NFl season pass i'll pay you $15 each week to tape the detroit games.

i agree with you, im not a lions fan, they will be better this season but not playoff material yet

peace

Top Bottom