Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Football bet....

Guy will give me 2 to 1 odds on $100. He says the Detroit Lions will not make the playoffs...I say they will. Should I take the bet?

beastboy said:
Guy will give me 2 to 1 odds on $100. He says the Detroit Lions will not make the playoffs...I say they will. Should I take the bet?

I'm sure you can get better odds on the internet.

No, what will a couple hundred bucks do for you? Nothing! Bump it up to 5 grand and then it's debatable.

Football's for homos. A bunch of guys wearing tight spandex pants dreaming up reasons to jump on top of each other - just seems sort of queer you know?

beastboy said:

those are awful odds. You are better off opening an offshore account and betting the lions to make the playoffs get 5-1 odds at most places.

vegas is offering 6-1 odds that detroit will win the division..

as for Detroit's total wins, vegas is taking offers for over/under 6 wins.

so let that be a guide for you, to get in the playoffs a record of 9-7 or 10-6 is usually what's required.

Last edited:
Top Bottom