Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

follow along with sparty at bodog

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
had an average week.. overall was down like 22 bucks or so for NFL, nothing too big, but obviously looking for + numbers.

ravens -4 over miami fucked me good. bet the game individually as well as in 2 parlays (i lost both parlays on that one game).

won with cleveland

lost with the s'kawks

won with the bills

whats everyone's general consensus with parlays? i usually try to stay away from them, but every week i do 1 massive one for a buck.

12-team parlay usually = $1 risk to win $2k-$3k depending. i figure if i lose a buck each week thats less than 20 bucks for a season, and if i hit it once its a massive profit. i mainly do it for fun more than anything, just to see if i can ever hit that many games right.

Spartacus said:
I have a 100 on Indy at 7-1 to win the superbowl

my balance is 410.27 at the momnet

I've lost overall here,but not much

I'm waiting on a 600 payout from betus
I think I deposited 300 to win that 600
but betus is being slow on the payout

I found a gambling forum that I'm getting involved in

that is 100 gone

what are some good sites aside from bodog to bet with?

i've had nothing but good experiences with them, but i like to check out other sites to see the differences (if any) between lines.

So you basically upload cash from a checking account and bet with that money then? I've no clue how it works. Is this off shore stuff? My wife would kill me. I could hide it from her.

JoeDiNero said:
that is 100 gone
perhaps
but it's a 7-1

IMO right now Jax and Indy are the top 2 in AFC

randy moss has a mediocre and/or poor performance game=pats loss
so what does that mean?
unless moss strings together 3 good performances consecutively in the post season
pats dont win superbowl

Jax is coming together at the right time
Indy is on a moderate cruise control (getting healthy) planning on turning it up a notch postseason

Beaumont said:
So you basically upload cash from a checking account and bet with that money then? I've no clue how it works. Is this off shore stuff? My wife would kill me. I could hide it from her.
more or less, yeah.

i use my checking account, but you can use a credit card, or technically i guess you could mail them a money order or do a transfer, although that'd be a huge pain.

its all off shore.. being a bookie in the U.S. is totally illegal.

if you want to hide it from the wife, use an intermediary to fund your account. basically they are called 'ewallets' and you give them cash, and in turn they give the cash to the site (this shit became common when a lot of sites were having trouble accepting funds from U.S. players).

i pay a small fee to do it, but it's a lot easier. bodogs cash out policy is awful if you use a CC or checking account to straight fund the account.. its easier to withdraw to a secondary source, then cash. atleast in my situation.

redshirt27se said:
what are some good sites aside from bodog to bet with?

i've had nothing but good experiences with them, but i like to check out other sites to see the differences (if any) between lines.
dont use betus
still waiting on my 550
it costs 50 courier fee to collect
so my 600 is 550
that's bullshit

I'm going to seek a bodog payout on my 410
bodog allows one free payout per month
and then any additional it's a reasonable fee
around 20 bucks

I'm going to deposit with bet jamaica next as that seems to be the most recommended site on a sports gambling forum I've been busy with this month

http://forums.eog.com/

I'm spartacus there too

Spartacus said:
perhaps
but it's a 7-1

IMO right now Jax and Indy are the top 2 in AFC

randy moss has a mediocre and/or poor performance game=pats loss
so what does that mean?
unless moss strings together 3 good performances consecutively in the post season
pats dont win superbowl

Jax is coming together at the right time
Indy is on a moderate cruise control (getting healthy) planning on turning it up a notch postseason
With healthy teams, I'd say that a match-up between Colts and Pats gives the Colts ways better than a 1 in 8 chance of winning. 7:1 odds is a good bet that's only so high do to the other factors that the Colts might not even make the SB.

blut wump said:
With healthy teams, I'd say that a match-up between Colts and Pats gives the Colts ways better than a 1 in 8 chance of winning. 7:1 odds is a good bet that's only so high do to the other factors that the Colts might not even make the SB.
I made that bet the week after new england beat indy
imo indy won the game
shut down their playbook
moss's acrobatics won it for ne
but indy knows they can beat ne

then a 5-5 philly team with a second grade qb beat ne too
but gifted them the game
follwing week a 2 win baltimore club beat ne too
but a frickin' coach nullified the 4th down stop with his timeout
entirely different pyschological makeup on the repeat play
so next ne stomps pittsburgh in ne
but next week a jax club goes into pittsburgh and stomps them worse
the score doesn't reflect it
but if you watched both games as I did with a critical objective eye
the job jax did on pitt was far worse than the pats performance
the pats post season success is centered on moss

so yeah it's indy and jax
and I'll take manning over garrard
I like garrard
but manning is the more solid bet

you cant get indy at 7-1 now
it was down to 5-1 last weekend
prolly 4-1 now

I remember the Colts-Pats game and the Colts seemed to have it in the bag and then collapsed for no readily apparent reason. They have to get healthy, though. Their peformance against Oakland last week was pitiful. I think you have an excellent chance of collecting on that bet.

Top Bottom