Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Floyd Mayweather Jr. mulling switch to MMA

PICK3

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22365993/

ololololololololololololololollolololololololololololollololololollololoolololololololololoololololololoololololololoololollololololololloolololollollololllolool

wait there's more

ololololooolololololoololololollolololololololololololololololololololololollololololoollolollolloolololollololllololololololololollollloolololololooolololololol

He'll get his ass whopped. My 2 cents. Totally differant game/mentality/training etc... I don't think he's ready for that world. He is a great boxer though.

I'll defend boxing (as a sport) it is the only sport I follow actively.

I used to take karate and judo and I have boxed (I'm good at getting beaten up in the ring lol) and I can say an MMA fighter will whip a boxers ass in a heartbeat. Now if Mayweather were to actually train for MMA for a year or two and then go in the ring he may have a chance.

Boxing and MMA are two totally different sports. A boxer will lose in the MMA ring to an MMA fighter and an MMA fighter will lose to a boxer in the boxing ring.

PICK3 said:
biteme defending boxing in 1, 2, ...

All Floyd needs is 6 months of ground training. His stand and punch skills will be so superior to anyone elses in his division, that he'll KO most if not all of them standing up.

biteme said:
All Floyd needs is 6 months of ground training. His stand and punch skills will be so superior to anyone elses in his division, that he'll KO most if not all of them standing up.

knot :rolleyes:

I would pay PPV money to watch Mayweather get fucked up, and laugh knowing he would be doing it for a 5 figure purse instead of the 8 figures he got for boxing..

b0und (yep)

Top Bottom