Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Flex Wheeler

the newest musclemag has a big interview with flex, and he says hes going to do the O. but who the hell knows with him anymore.

P.S. musclemag also mentioned my name in the canadian corner, off topic i know, but i thought it was kinda cool.:D

Say what you want , he will forever be one of the best bodybuilders who never won the Mr.O ( in the same category as Albert Beckels , Mike Menzter , Lou Ferrigno , Lee Lambrada Shawn Ray and Bertil Fox ).

In my opinion he is one of my all time favorite bodybuilders along with Paul Dilliet , Dorian , and Ronnie.

Just to be a little reflective , I would say in his carear he looked his all time best at the 1993 Mr.O. Although he got bigger since then he lost some definition and was never as dry and as aesthetically pleasing as that year. The look he has at that contest was the reason I wanted to be a bodybuilder.

The '98 Arnold Classic..Arnold said that the Flex Wheeler that was displayed that night was the best physique to ever hit any stage.
In '93 I thought Flex was a little flat. I liked his '99 Mr.O look although he could've been a tad bit sharper but his shape and roundness was incredible.

Ercole said:
So, Oak, Christianity is considered a "cult" these days in Canada? You must live in B.C. :-}

From interviews I've seen, Flex just wants to spend more time with his family and he doesn't want to endanger his health any more with insulin, harsh diuretics, etc., which are necessary to place in top contests these days.

Remember a few years ago when Momo Benaziza won, what, a Grand Prix -- and promptly dropped DEAD backstage? Flex decided he doesn't want to take that risk. Who can blame him?

We'll always have his pictures, though, proof that he is one of the all-time greats. Hail to the Wheeler!:fro:
What a crock of shit this is. So all of a sudden, after competing for I don't know how many years, injesting massive amounts of drugs, using all types of diuretics Flex suddenly does not want to endanger his health any more with these drugs? Come on guys, you believe this shit. Flex is not competing because he knows he is finished. He will never beat Ronnie and Cormier is a better bodybuilder now. Flex has been competing since the late 1980's and just now he decides that he is endangering his health? Give me a break.

pgerardone said:

What a crock of shit this is. So all of a sudden, after competing for I don't know how many years, injesting massive amounts of drugs, using all types of diuretics Flex suddenly does not want to endanger his health any more with these drugs? Come on guys, you believe this shit. Flex is not competing because he knows he is finished. He will never beat Ronnie and Cormier is a better bodybuilder now.

Yeah his health may be finished as far as competing goes.
Cormier is only a better bodybuilder by default, come on..

Top Bottom