Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First training camp games this week starting for NFL (PREDICTIONS!)

ortiz34

Ombudsman
Chairman Member
:beer::arty::RADAR:dance2::rasta:

predictions for your own team
and SB matchups

Patriots vs colts AFCCG
12-4

SB

Patriots/Eagles or Giants NFCCG

eagles greatly improved (lol @ getting a 3rd and a 5th rounders for a 4th string cb (Lito Sheppard) who was a pro bowler 3 years ago) and has done nothing since. They added another WR, great OL, defense may suffer a bit with their DC passing away
then the Gmen are getting Osi and their d-line healthy along with a great draft. Pierce is gonna be a weak link if he's in there for 80% or more of the snaps, he was getting steam rolled last year and I think he's on the decline. It's tough to replace the qb of your defense. You may stick a more athletic, stronger faster guy, but there is a huge drop off in the signal calling and knowing where you need to be, rather than guessing like a younger player would

Hence the reason the Pats drafted Jerod Mayo to slide into Bruschis slot, although he nealy led the nfl in tackles and was a force, he was lost at times in coverage vs TE's and RB's causing alot of 3rd down conversions

Let's all try to be objective with this and have fun. Everyone has high hopes for their new team

Last edited:
Redskins sleeper team.. (not saying they win it but they make playoffs)

top teams : Afc: Pats (of course), chargers(merriman back),steelers
nfc: Eagles, falcons,giants
sb champ: Pats .. They stacked ..unless brady gets hurt

playing in a weak, up in the air division and now with a solid qb

why not bro :coffee:

good to c u ariel

not good enough to surpass my
San Diego Super Chargers

Prediction: i was just thinking along the lines of 11-5 or 12-4 until i saw our schedule. FUCK! we play the ravens, dolphins, @ PIT, @NYG, PHI, @DAL, @TEN, WSH.. the redskins aren't great and the cowboys are a question mark, but i don't like having to play these teams at all.

I am going to say 10-6 or 11-5 for us this year.

If we stay healthy and LT performs, i am guessing a Charger-Panther SB with my lightning bolts on top (i can't bet against them this year)

not good enough to surpass my
San Diego Super Chargers

Prediction: i was just thinking along the lines of 11-5 or 12-4 until i saw our schedule. FUCK! we play the ravens, dolphins, @ PIT, @NYG, PHI, @DAL, @TEN, WSH.. the redskins aren't great and the cowboys are a question mark, but i don't like having to play these teams at all.

I am going to say 10-6 or 11-5 for us this year.

If we stay healthy and LT performs, i am guessing a Charger-Panther SB with my lightning bolts on top (i can't bet against them this year)
meh the panthers qb sucks .. i dont see them winning it ..

I think the saints look damn good but were talking about the saints so whatever

ITS THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR........

all the hopes for our teams. im picking my giants to do well. there are a few teams that will be really good. im just saying the giants will have a good year. i hate making predictions. look at the pats last year. 1 injury changes an entire team (even though they still performed real well).

good luck to all. even more good luck to me and my fantasy team!

ITS THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR........

all the hopes for our teams. im picking my giants to do well. there are a few teams that will be really good. im just saying the giants will have a good year. i hate making predictions. look at the pats last year. 1 injury changes an entire team (even though they still performed real well).

good luck to all. even more good luck to me and my fantasy team!

shit with that huge new contract they gave eli.. i would hope so..

shit with that huge new contract they gave eli.. i would hope so..

1st bad move theyve made in like 4 years. they should have given eli like 60 million and gotten a # 1 receiver with the rest. hopefully, someone will emerge as that bigtime number 1 guy.

Top Bottom