Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

why the eagles will win the superbowl this season

• Thread starter Thread starter madbomber31
  • Start date Start date
yes, i agree... mcnabb must stay healthy or at least be healthy in the playoffs... homefield would be nice too... watching that rams game over and over i hear a wild fuckin crowd... and thats in st louis... imagine if philly fans had the eagles with a lead in philly... the other team might cry.

fistfullofsteel said:
You forget to start your title with, "Once upon a time." and you forgot to end your tall tale with, "Meanwhile back in the real world......" :lmao:

O wait let me finish it for you. Meanwhile back in the real world. McCripple breaks his ankle and the E-girls season is over and now you can go back to sleep and dream of another year where the Phi. cream cheese bagels win a supebowl.

FYI dickfaces.. still gonna happen...

oh, and by the way... eagle fans are called ignorant when they cheer an injury so it must work both ways, right? oh well, it could be worse.. i could be a gnat fan.

madbomber31 said:
FYI dickfaces.. still gonna happen...

oh, and by the way... eagle fans are called ignorant when they cheer an injury so it must work both ways, right? oh well, it could be worse.. i could be a gnat fan.

eagles fans are also called stupid, savage, and dreamers. dreaming the impossible dream of winning a superbowl.

I wouldn't doubt that he will play against san fran this coming week and then really fuck up his leg for good because those guys would be gunning to kill him.

Top Bottom