Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I apologize in advance for humiliation if we happen to meet :

A New York Fan did

PWNED

Adam Schein hosts the Sirius Blitz on Sirius NFL Radio from 11-3 ET. He also co-hosts Loudmouths on Sports Net New York every weeknight at 6 ET. He is a weekly columnist and files weekly video reports and makes NFL picks "video style" for FOXSports.com

LOL

Nice.

A New York Fan did

PWNED

Adam Schein hosts the Sirius Blitz on Sirius NFL Radio from 11-3 ET. He also co-hosts Loudmouths on Sports Net New York every weeknight at 6 ET. He is a weekly columnist and files weekly video reports and makes NFL picks "video style" for FOXSports.com
shein?
no, you just owned yourself LOL.

do even you know who adam Schein is? didn't think so

He's this annoying whiney jew on the SNY network (he's a vocal bills fan BTW..but i really don't expect facts out of you anyways.) that just says things to say them. most of the things that came out of his mouth have zero credibility. he tries to be hyperbolic and loud like steven a smith or bill walton...which is pretty indicative of his credibility. All he does is make ridiculous statements. he co-hosts the jets post game and the fans repeatedly own him in emails. they just put him on there to have an antagonist and make the show more interesting..ray lucas and brian custer actually do the real analysis.

i think even skip bayless has more credibility then this guy lol

anyone who's seen him knows what i'm talking about. way to clearly own yourself with a crappy article citation. i've seen better journalism in a community college newspaper

good team to support, ortiz. at least they align with your values:

142gbi1.jpg

a) the fucking amount of main stream media that swallow Boston cock is alarming. half of the regular espn writers probably have boston red sox tats. fuck peter gammons that crotchedy old fuck.

b) lmfao at Jason Taylor and Joey Galloway

c) i give this guy as much credit as I do some fat balding angry boring cargo-pant rockin jagoff sittin in fucking McBarney's pub in Roxbury with the rest of the scumbags talking about how "sick da patriots ah gunna be, doood"

lmao

Still waiting for a better defensive line in the NFL than Wilfork, Seymour and Warren

Still waiting for a better defensive line in the NFL than Wilfork, Seymour and Warren

Let's see, in 2008, Pats D was:

10th in total YPG
8th in total points
23rd in QB Rating (against them)
15th in rushing YPG
14th in sacks
13th in total tackles

um, yeah. and your point was what again? (waiting for biased scrambling of stats to tell a story you want them to tell)

LMAO

I really can't believe you actually believe that statemnt.

vikings and titans come to mind.

kevin and pat williams + jared allen

hanyesworth (even though he's not there anymore), vanden bosch, jevon kearse and tony brown

shit, they're not even the best 3-4 DLine in the league..
ravens and the chargers (when healthy) have a better line (jamal williams, luis castillo, igor olshansky)

Top Bottom