Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle

@nelson thats why im doing .5mgs of arimidex a week... and thanx all for the info! my diet is very good i eat very healthy as of now and as soon as i start my cycle im going to be taking in lots of protein... i have been training for 4 years and my routine is pretty harsh... idk my bodyfat %... I will start with 250 mgs of test instead of 400 for my first as essie recommended and will then move on... uploading pics soon...

EDIT- Switching to beastdrol aswell.

@nelson thats why im doing .5mgs of arimidex a week... and thanx all for the info! my diet is very good i eat very healthy as of now and as soon as i start my cycle im going to be taking in lots of protein... i have been training for 4 years and my routine is pretty harsh... idk my bodyfat %... I will start with 250 mgs of test instead of 400 for my first as essie recommended and will then move on... uploading pics soon...

EDIT- Switching to beastdrol aswell.

How are you planning on talking the dex? One dose a week? You're better off splitting it since the half life is 3 days.

I agree with Nelson on the Dex ... Mon + Thu is usually a safe split. Also split your Test injections - that way you won't have certain days where your levels are very high, and then 3 days after injection your levels start dropping and by day 7, when you inject again, your levels have dropped significantly and then there's another sudden spike following injection.

Good luck Bro, looking forward to seeing/reading how you progress.

Will be splitting the arimidex in half as y'all said and taking E3D's or so... I will split up the test quite a bit aswell but im having trouble deciding between the BeastDrol and D-Bol. Beast sounds like it would be the best choice but im getting quite a few mixed reviews on it...

As far as BeastDrol is concerned ... I do not know BeastDrol in South Africa, where as with D-Bol you WILL have sides ... I personally experience fart-bombs OUT OF THIS WORLD, whether I take a little extra fish oil with it or not. I experience heartburn that leaves me weaker than my 7 yo daughter and no matter how much water I take, my urine smells like horse-piss and looks like something even Johnny Bravo wouldn't touch. I wish I had personal experience with BeastDrol to make this a more objective statement.

Last edited:
Will be splitting the arimidex in half as y'all said and taking E3D's or so... I will split up the test quite a bit aswell but im having trouble deciding between the BeastDrol and D-Bol. Beast sounds like it would be the best choice but im getting quite a few mixed reviews on it...
Im a huge proponent of beast it was the first ph cycle I ran and it totally rearranged my figure. What are the negitives your hearing?

Top Bottom