Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle Test E

That is very hard to read.. with all that jumbled together.I think my eyes hurt from tryng to lol

first and fore most, you need to be far more responsible in your decision making on when and what to be running for cycles... your nowhere near the proper condition to be using steroids... you have it in your head that these are some sort of magic that will put you into the proper condition which is the furthest thing from fact... by running steroids at that high of body fat, not only are you putting yourself at a far higher risk of side effects but you are not allowing yourself to make the kinds of gains you should be making if in the proper condition... its just a very large mistake... i would NEVER allow you to even speak of steroids if you were one of my clients... not until you got yourself in the proper condition and showed consistency in your diet and training over a long period of time... you need to finish this mess your running first... i am providing you an article on a proper pct for this and the layout... THEN, after you complete pct, start to address your diet and training... read my articles on sarms at Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators (SARMS) - Evolutionary.org

sarms will melt fat yet still allow you to build lean muscle in the process... after the pct layout i provide, i am also giving you a full sarms cutting stack to help you get moving in the right direction...

The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org

PCT

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com

nolva 40/20/20/20 AG-guys.com

aromasin 12.5 mg eod AG-guys.com

hcgemerate es Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding

n2guard n2bm.com
mk-2866 25 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

gw-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

1-12 Ostarine 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m. SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m. SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout… SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
5-12 HcGenerate n2bm.com
1-12 d-spark n2bm.com
1-12 Yohimflame n2bm.com
1-12 n2slin Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding

Mini pct 13-16

Hcgenerate ES n2bm.com
gw-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

Thank you for the advice. My goal wasn't to magically transform my body, I know that doesn't happen. My only goal for this cycle was to pack mass on while bulking (which btw has not happened) I am only up 8 pounds despite eating 4k plus. Yes my diet includes a lot of shakes, oats, red meat, chicken, white rice, sweet potatoes, avocados, olive oil and broccoli. It's the most boring fkin diet I have ever eaten and I am constantly bloated. I have been eating at a minimum of 4k sense starting cycle 2 months ago and I just recently started at 4500 in the past week hoping to take advantage of my last 4 weeks. We all make mistakes and that's why I am here. I had low test to begin with (334) and somehow my brain determined that is why I haven't been able to pack on mass no matter what I eat in the past year. I didn't think it would be a magic cycle I just thought it would aid in partitioning and better my odds of packing on mass while eating like a horse and hitting it hard in the gym. I packed the fat on that I do have around my waist while drinking heavily for years. I never bothered to strip it away. Other than what's there now I haven't gained very much fat at all since I Started lifting which leads me to believe I have a ridiculous metabolism. Again I Appreciate your input and have a great deal of respect because you know what you are doing and I am just beginning.

Top Bottom