Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

first cycle, test e / dbol. need tips/opinions

polar_bear

hi guys, i am preparing for my first proper steroid cycle, i haven`t bought anything yet because i wanted to run it by you guys first and find out if i have made any mistakes or if i can make any improvements.

my plan is;

week 1 - 12 250mg test enanthate every 4 days.
week 1 - 4 30mg naposim daily.
week 3 - 12 250iu hcg every 4 days.
week 1 - 12 25mg anastrozol every 2 days.

PCT

testosterone recovery stack. which was spoke about in the official pct 2009 thread.

MY STATS.

as i said this is going to be my first steroid cycle. i have cycled with beastrol starter stacks and a deiselbolon starter stack and have learned from them that i am prone to back pumps which i can sort out with taurine and massages. i am also prone to acne and have had no luck controling that.
i am 6ft 1inch and weigh in at 215 pounds at around the 17%bf mark although i am hoping to loose 5 or 6 pounds before starting my cycle.
i have been training all my life almost on and off but i have been doing it seriously with no drinking alcohol and eating consistent amounts of good calories every day for about just over two years now.

my diet hasn't been finalised yet because i am changing my normal diet up quite a bit to make it cleaner. however it will be hovering around 4200 calories 40% carbs 30% fat 30% protein. my diets are pretty solid mostly good whole foods, grilled fish, chicken breast and lean beef with plenty of fresh veg and wholegrains. and i suppliment with omega 3,6,9 supps, sports multi vit supps and both fast and slow release protein powders and meal replacement shakes.

if you have any hints tips or advice or you need more information please reply.

thanx for your time guys.

the cycle looks good. hope you mean .25mg of anastrazole and not 25mg.

for the diet a better ratio would be 45%protein/40%carbs/15%fats. youll gain more muscle and keep fat gain down.

Top Bottom