Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle: Test E 250mg/ Tren E 150mg?

Sorry everyone. Im 19, 5' 11" , 14% bf, 160 lbs, been training for 2 years (not as hard as I could of) but now that schools out looking to get some serious training in. So no tren on first cycle, so 10 week cycle of Test @ 500mg per week?

Yes, 500 mgs of test a week is perfect and will give you a good idea what to expect from future cycles and substances. Tren is overkill, to say the least. Let's say you do your cycle of test, and it makes you a little moody/irritable/aggressive, etc. At the end of your cycle ask yourself if you can handle those unpleasant sides multiplied 2 or 3 times...this will give you an idea of whether or not you want to try tren in the future.

Woah woah bro what are you doing?! He's 19 were not aloud to give advice to
Anyone under 21 in these forums..it's a rule sorry man. Mods aren't going to
Be happy with that. Nobody under 21 I the aas forum! Sorry bro but you have to go.

Woah woah bro what are you doing?! He's 19 were not aloud to give advice to
Anyone under 21 in these forums..it's a rule sorry man. Mods aren't going to
Be happy with that. Nobody under 21 I the aas forum! Sorry bro but you have to go.

Sorry, didn't see that...I will edit the post.

Mod please lock.

Its okay man.. but you do not need anything!! Only been 2 years and are young give it a few more years before consider it.

Sent from my DROID3 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom