Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

*** Final Word on the Pats/Chargers ***

redguru said:
They'd better hire a secondary in a hurry. Both Manning and Brady will pick them apart. Hell, even Garcia had a great day against them.
Grossman will pick them apart to leave Brady with a more interesting challenge.

blut wump said:
Grossman will pick them apart to leave Brady with a more interesting challenge.

grossman will pick them apart? you got to be kidding

mightymouse69 said:
Ok, here is the story that is breaking, the Chargers organization had the celebration parade route all drawn out and it was in a newspaper to be published on Monday, someone got a hold of it and brought it to the Patriots hotel before the game and they had a meeting...

Need we say more

1) SD "touched the money" - something you never do
2) SD gave the Pats the motivation to put it in their face.

End of story.

they also took the friggin game to macy's, had it gift wrapped and then delivered it to the pats door. . .puck da fats!!

digimon7068 said:
they also took the friggin game to macy's, had it gift wrapped and then delivered it to the pats door. . .puck da fats!!

have you ever played sports, that is the idea bro...to win, no matter how.

mightymouse69 said:
have you ever played sports, that is the idea bro...to win, no matter how.

yup. . .and i actually lost like that a few times myself. . .made me want to jump off a cliff. . .don't get me wrong, i think bellicheck is a genius and there is no other quarterback in the league that i'd rather have at the wheel in a big game. . .but they are the team that i love to hate. . .used to be the cowboys back in the day. . .not only that, i have absolutely zero interest in watching the pats -vs- the colts. . .again. . .been there. . .done that. . .

agreed, we hated the Cowboys back then too, however - we may be seeing one of the all-time greatest in Brady, he is young and has 3 SB rings and could possibly achieve his 4th. After that, one more and he will be considered the best, no denying that.

digimon7068 said:
yup. . .and i actually lost like that a few times myself. . .made me want to jump off a cliff. . .don't get me wrong, i think bellicheck is a genius and there is no other quarterback in the league that i'd rather have at the wheel in a big game. . .but they are the team that i love to hate. . .used to be the cowboys back in the day. . .not only that, i have absolutely zero interest in watching the pats -vs- the colts. . .again. . .been there. . .done that. . .

mightymouse69 said:
agreed, we hated the Cowboys back then too, however - we may be seeing one of the all-time greatest in Brady, he is young and has 3 SB rings and could possibly achieve his 4th. After that, one more and he will be considered the best, no denying that.
the only thing that sucks about brady is some day he will have to stop playing and then ill be dead before we ever have a team like this again.

Top Bottom