Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

few PICS from steelers/jets where steelers lost to the worst team in the league..

• Thread starter Thread starter Phaded
  • Start date Start date
Dude, I haven't been to a pro football game in over 10 years. Good times. Your wife looks really good pregnant, sometimes it can be pretty tough the way their bodies react to the hormones and shit. And no way can the 'fins mess up the perfect season they have going. It simply can't happen.

jnevin said:
Dude, I haven't been to a pro football game in over 10 years. Good times. Your wife looks really good pregnant, sometimes it can be pretty tough the way their bodies react to the hormones and shit. And no way can the 'fins mess up the perfect season they have going. It simply can't happen.

thanks brotha..

an out of shape ricky williams runs for 300+ yards and throws 2 td passes.. it could happen

ah, the meadowlands.

wife's hot.

phaded's a pimp.

did you pick up the shit smell of jersey when you crossed the GW Bridge?

nah no smell pickup.. i'd pick jersey to live in over ny..

i aint really down with the lifestyle there peeps need to breathe..

other than that it was a jolly ole time.. if i wouldn't have had those seats i would have been miserable prob... i was mesmerized the entire game.. so when they lost it really didn't affect me..

Top Bottom