Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fantasy Football Trade

Lumberg said:
What are you trying to accomplish here? Be more specific.

Isn't Pollard out for the year with an injury?

Dunn is out for the year. Pollard is Day to day.

I'm trying to win the stuperbowl.

I think it's a good trade bor. I have both Holt and Bruce. Holt outscores Bruce every week, which is why I sit Isaac all the time. Haha.

WODIN said:

Dunn is out for the year. Pollard is Day to day.

I'm trying to win the stuperbowl.

be more specific....are you looking to upgrade your WR corps? filling a need or just going for overall improvement?

I think the first trade is good assuming you can fill the gap at TE with a waiver acquisition or you have another TE on your roster.

I've got the CHI TE...whats his name. TE's, even the best ones only score at most 8 pnts a game. Usually in th e 2 - 5 rng.

It's an overall improvement. We have Priest Holmes and Randy Moss. Moss either shows up big or not at all. Priest is a 20 + pnt avg per game guy.

Desmond Clark?

As far as TEs, what about Shannon Sharpe two weeks ago? Booyah yep guess who's team he's on?

WODIN said:

would you give up stephen davis in the mix?

I think I would. Faulk is no slouch. Holt is good for 100+ and a score every week. McNair even though a little banged is still the best qb going IMO. Do you have any other running backs?

Lumberg - that was a once in a lifetime day for Shannon.

Dougly - Priest Holmes.

Top Bottom