Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Football should be abolished. RE: Traumatic Brain Injury

Football is a pussy sport first off, maybe watch a hockey game and see how much punishment they take, when they are throwing punches and checks...football is a 5 second play...junk..hockey is faster and always moving

Fuck hockey and fuck you too

Can I fuck you?

Football has been completely ruined by advertising dollars. 50 fucking replays from multiple angles just so Budweiser can get their name on the screen more. It's boring as fuck.

I agree with that except when Im in trouble for it. The first phone call we had he said he'd call me back and never did. Lol

On our phone convo I had to cut you short because the rental they gave me was a big ass suburban and the damn side sensors kept making my ass vibrate lolololol
(Cool story)

Football has been completely ruined by advertising dollars. 50 fucking replays from multiple angles just so Budweiser can get their name on the screen more. It's boring as fuck.

Ya and all the domestic disturbance or people blowing their own feet off..

Omg don't talk like that. Knock on some wood or something. Lolo

I was being sarcastic. Football is violent as hell. Anyone who says different never played. I think it's going in the right direction as far as concussion awareness though.

If my kids want to play, they'll play. My oldest sleeps with a football and basketball (his own choice). They could be doing much worse stuff than playing ball

Top Bottom