Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fantasy football bors

nimbus

i have an opponent starting TO as one his wideouts, but no receivers on the saints. should i start pwny bromo, or drew breezy at QB against him? He has a slightly better team than me.

tony omo. Most leagues give the QB points for a TD pass. So what ever TO makes romo gets. Romo will spread out the D too to witten and crayton and possibly hurd. Just hope your other players can make up any point difference

Romo's always gonna be putting points man...you can't sit romo. brees is too unpredictable this year

TO isn't always going to have a good game. alot of other receivers on that team get touches (witter and crayton most notably)

Romo lead me to the promised land pretty much singlehandedly, hes the man

calveless wonder said:
Romo's always gonna be putting points man...you can't sit romo. brees is too unpredictable this year

TO isn't always going to have a good game. alot of other receivers on that team get touches (witter and crayton most notably)

Romo lead me to the promised land pretty much singlehandedly, hes the man

ya i've started romo pretty much every week, but TO has been almost all the tds lately. i feel like it's never a good thing for your opponents wideout to put up equal numbers to your qb if he is the favorite to win. At least brees would give me shot at a point advantage - plus i feel like romo will have a harder game against the eagles than brees will against the fuggin cardinals

i'm not feelin too good about this league, but in my other league with brady im definitely goin to the finals.

nimbus said:
ya i've started romo pretty much every week, but TO has been almost all the tds lately. i feel like it's never a good thing for your opponents wideout to put up equal numbers to your qb if he is the favorite to win. At least brees would give me shot at a point advantage - plus i feel like romo will have a harder game against the eagles than brees will against the fuggin cardinals

i'm not feelin too good about this league, but in my other league with brady im definitely goin to the finals.

cardinals secondary ain't really that bad man....Wilson is one of the best safeties in the league and antrell rolle is a baller. Obviously philly's secondary is WAYYYY better, one of the best around, but if anything that's gonna mean less balls for TO and more for witten. Sheppard or Brown can lock down any WR pretty much with help from dawkins over the top, but their cover linebackers aren't as good.

calveless wonder said:
cardinals secondary ain't really that bad man....Wilson is one of the best safeties in the league and antrell rolle is a baller. Obviously philly's secondary is WAYYYY better, one of the best around, but if anything that's gonna mean less balls for TO and more for witten. Sheppard or Brown can lock down any WR pretty much with help from dawkins over the top, but their cover linebackers aren't as good.

good points. are you in the playoffs in your league?

nimbus said:
good points. are you in the playoffs in your league?

first place in the regular season. have the #1 seed

BUT, my boy fucked up the league completely.

there are 2 divisions...but instead of the top 2 teams from each making the playoffs, it just goes by record. so 3 teams from my division made the playoffs,and only 1 from the other division. so essentially, there are no divisions

so basicaly i got stuck playing the game against the guy that should have never made it to begin with, and of course he's balling me up (at least last week). fuckin bullshit. the other guys i SHOULD have played would have been toast

i have another week to see what happens though.

i outta put my boy through a fuckin window for fucking me like that. if it was a bigger money league i'd be more pissed than i am.

Romo will spread the Philly pussy ass D. Fuck Dawkins. they couldn't stop them before and wont be able to now that the Boys are on a roll and hot as hell!!!!!

thats crazy in my big money league i'm facing off vs bres this week i hope he does fucking horrible.. and arizona fucks him up

Top Bottom