Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fake SCIROXX Deca 300

Armani_eX

I just got a cycle of CL Test and Anavar which is 100% legit but the SCIROXX Deca that came with it is a bit fishy. The source is close friend i used many times and trust him with my life but god knows down the chain what happens and its hard to spot one fake in a batch of many good. He sure thinks its real or wouldnt have gave it to me i know that 100%

My concern; first the hologram is offset to the right. Notice the black is showing to the left of the hologram and on right there is a white strip because gold wasnt positioned properly. The black is also coming off but that can be wear from being out of the box.

The main thing that worries me is the shape of the bottle. Look at the top. It bevels gradual and not sharp like SCIROXX normally does. Now i know suppliers run out of bottles and sometimes have to improvise but then again i would rather have the standard and be sure!

I emailed sciroxx as well hope they will get back to me soon. I wasn't able to verify on sciroxx website mainly since i don't know what product code is?

If you have a legit Sciroxx supplier, You are fine, sometimes vials are purchased from different suppliers prior to filling thus the slightly different shape. I have also seen minor print differences in labels. Multiple print runs can have slightly different print looks. You wont be able to verify a code on his site as that doesn't exist. Sciroxx does not come in boxes any longer or at least the newer labeled batches don't.

Top Bottom