Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Facebook co-founder wants to renounce his U.S. citizenship to save $67 mil in taxes

Re: Facebook co-founder wants to renounce his U.S. citizenship to save $67 mil in tax

In related FB news

U2's Bono turns $90 mil into ? $1 bil

Bono, Facebook IPO: U2 Singer To Become The World's Richest Musician

It's a "Beautiful Day" to be Bono. As Facebook goes public, the U2 frontman could stand to make up to $1.5 billion off the widely anticipated IPO.

The business-savvy, Irish rocker owns 2.3 percent of the shares of Facebook through his investment group, Elevation Partners, reports NME. Elevation paid $90 million for the shares in 2009, before Facebook decided to go public earlier this year. Facebook's $100 billion IPO is expected to be the second-biggest IPO in history.

Re: Facebook co-founder wants to renounce his U.S. citizenship to save $67 mil in tax

Hell why not most got damn ngrs and no fucking wet back Mexican mutha fuckkas pay taxes, and get free health care, free phones, free food, so WTF is wrong with somebody being smart enough to play the system as the Mexicans and ngrs have learned to. Fuck the goverment and fuck your ngrs President.

As long as you realize your are one of them. Race of rednecks, ghetto's all the same. Mexicans, I respect because they are hard working people.

As Chris Rock said," I love black people but I hate niggaz". Pretty much the same goes for all people. Are rednecks not niggaz? Don't think for a minute the ruling class of this country think of you as an equal my friend. Nothing wrong with somebody playing the system but he ain't you and you'll never be him, like Mitt Romney said, "I don't care about poor people".

I'm gonna agree with DT. If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's a fucking duck!

What a fool trying to avoid his taxes with that method!

Yea he got it and I got a 68 Camaro with a 454 in it bored out to a 396 bitch is bad. I'll post pics of his stang. I just ordered the programmer and a K&N Typhoon Cold Air induction system for his Mustang, Should take it to somewhere in the 430 HP range, bad ass car for a 15 year old kid.

that seems mathematically improbable...jus' sayin'. that said, i've seen de-tuned motors at the dirt oval before...like a bored 350 with a 305 crank that nets out to like a 320-something...lighter crank...spins up and spins back down quicker than a straight-up 350...works well on a half-mile dirt oval where you're to-the-wood for short periods and you want it to spin up quick, then you're off the throttle, into the corner and you want it to spin back down quick to help slow you down...then blip-blip-blip through the corner before you're back into it hard down the back straight...wash-rinse-repeat for a 25-lap heat.

Top Bottom