Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Facebook co-founder wants to renounce his U.S. citizenship to save $67 mil in taxes

Re: Facebook co-founder wants to renounce his U.S. citizenship to save $67 mil in tax

Did your kid ever get that weak ass mustang?? Should have gotten a deal from plank.. Wheres has that mf been anyway

Yea he got it and I got a 68 Camaro with a 454 in it bored out to a 396 bitch is bad. I'll post pics of his stang. I just ordered the programmer and a K&N Typhoon Cold Air induction system for his Mustang, Should take it to somewhere in the 430 HP range, bad ass car for a 15 year old kid.

Re: Facebook co-founder wants to renounce his U.S. citizenship to save $67 mil in tax

Plunkey is just a hair more eloquently spoken than I am , but we say basically the same things.
No, plunkey actually knows what he's talking about. You're just white trash who's worried somebody fresh off the boat is taking opportunities/money that you're somehow entitled to. He's not.

I don't care what color you are - if some immigrant can climb a fence and challenge you for anything it's because you aren't handling your business. That would be like me complaining about Koreans owning businesses in black neighborhoods - if they saved their money and invested it in something instead of drinking/smoking/gambling it up then more power to them.

No, plunkey actually knows what he's talking about. You're just white trash who's worried somebody fresh off the boat is taking opportunities/money that you're somehow entitled to. He's not.

I don't care what color you are - if some immigrant can climb a fence and challenge you for anything it's because you aren't handling your business. That would be like me complaining about Koreans owning businesses in black neighborhoods - if they saved their money and invested it in something instead of drinking/smoking/gambling it up then more power to them.

Number 1 mutha fucker I ain't white trash,I'm just a white man with the balls enough to tell you how the fuck it is. Number 2 every got damn right you think you have me and my family have fought to give you. So what do you think a mutha fucka fresh off the boat, who has not paid one cent in taxes or has no service to a country he is about to mooch off of has rights? Typical mutha fucking negro mentality bro, I thought you were better than that. Fuck you and anybody who thinks like you, and FYI I'm not a racist, I have many black republican friends who feel by this shit just like I do, they also pay taxes and have served their country. What the fuck have you done that gives you the right to an opinion besides be born? Answer me this before you open your fucking mouth about what the fuck I think, I've earned the right to have a fucking opinion, Bitch.

I will also slap the fuck out you so you're clear on the fact all white people ain't scared of you. Have a nice day bro

Growing up, taxes were a calculation you did once per year. You bitched about the check you wrote, then went on about your business.

In my early adulthood, tax planning was done a couple of times per year to see if any opportunities were available.

Today, tax planning is woven into every single decision. And it's not just obvious things like manufacturing. It impacts white collar jobs (i.e. "Could that job be hired in the Irish office to increase our presence outside the US? (it's a tax thing). Or "If we don't use a US manufacturer, will that increase our non-US presence?". And now, it's gone one step further: To make sure our patents and other intellectual property land in the proper non-US country, we actually suspend US-based marketing people from projects (usually temporarily) until the patentable aspects of a project are complete and the non-US filing is done.

I've been saying this for a few years now, but the undermining of the US tax base in response to Barry's rhetoric is unlike anything I've ever seen in my lifetime. And electing a different president won't fix it. They'd have to lower corporate tax rates to 10% or less to not make it worth a company's time to jump through the crazy tax mitigation hoops we do now.

i love teh crazy tax mitigation hoops...jus' sayin' :nerd:

i love teh crazy tax mitigation hoops...jus' sayin' :nerd:

This latest one is nuts.

Imagine a product team with engineers, sourcers, manufacturing and marketing all participating.

Marketing will say they want something and everyone will be bought-in to develop the idea.

Then, we tee-up the project and suspend any engineering from the US on the project. For the latest project, a Swede was chosen (out of our Irish office). He then determines the solution and works with a 100% independing (non-company) IP attorney outside the US. They file for a European patent and assign the provisional application to the Dutch (favorable dividend treatment) entity.

Once that application is in place (30-60 days), the US engineers may participate in the development. The issuance of the patent itself will take years.

What's left over is a patent that is 100% foreign owned. So let's say your gross margin is 40% and your SG&A is 30%. Normally that's a 10% after-tax profit in the US. But instead, the US entity licenses the Dutch patent for 10%... US tax problem solved.

Thanks Barry! You're driving more US innovation than you know.

Hes back hahhahhaha

Nothing I hate more than a loud mouth Al Sharpton Jesse Jackson wanna be fucking negroid. Mutha fuckers get birthed and feed WIC cheese till they old enuough to get a got damn EBT card and then think they should have a voice.

Machine I bumped the thread with the 68 in it bro check it out, Beezy's New bad Bitch I'll post Jr's Stang pics in there too

Top Bottom