Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Facebook co-founder wants to renounce his U.S. citizenship to save $67 mil in taxes

Re: Facebook co-founder wants to renounce his U.S. citizenship to save $67 mil in tax

Growing up, taxes were a calculation you did once per year. You bitched about the check you wrote, then went on about your business.

In my early adulthood, tax planning was done a couple of times per year to see if any opportunities were available.

Today, tax planning is woven into every single decision. And it's not just obvious things like manufacturing. It impacts white collar jobs (i.e. "Could that job be hired in the Irish office to increase our presence outside the US? (it's a tax thing). Or "If we don't use a US manufacturer, will that increase our non-US presence?". And now, it's gone one step further: To make sure our patents and other intellectual property land in the proper non-US country, we actually suspend US-based marketing people from projects (usually temporarily) until the patentable aspects of a project are complete and the non-US filing is done.

I've been saying this for a few years now, but the undermining of the US tax base in response to Barry's rhetoric is unlike anything I've ever seen in my lifetime. And electing a different president won't fix it. They'd have to lower corporate tax rates to 10% or less to not make it worth a company's time to jump through the crazy tax mitigation hoops we do now.

Re: Facebook co-founder wants to renounce his U.S. citizenship to save $67 mil in tax

Hell why not most got damn ngrs and no fucking wet back Mexican mutha fuckkas pay taxes, and get free health care, free phones, free food, so WTF is wrong with somebody being smart enough to play the system as the Mexicans and ngrs have learned to. Fuck the goverment and fuck your ngrs President.

Last edited by a moderator:

Plunkey is just a hair more eloquently spoken than I am , but we say basically the same things.

SB where the fuck have you been.., weak ass nugga

Yo momma got the drop on me and had me tied up in her closet for a couple weeks.

Did your kid ever get that weak ass mustang?? Should have gotten a deal from plank.. Wheres has that mf been anyway

Top Bottom