Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

F@CK the Astros...

• Thread starter Thread starter The Shadow
  • Start date Start date
T

The Shadow

...walked Bonds 9 times and hit him with pitches twice during the series. The Astro's even intentionally walked Bond's while trailing by SEVEN runs last night, late in the ball game. C'mon people, the game SHOULD be played with a modicum of integrity. I wouldn't pitch to Bond's , either - if the game was on the line. What happened last night was absolutely pathetic.

Holla if ya hear me.

He hit #70 and tied the record. Bonds is a dickhead and doesn't deserve the record imo

WODIN said:
He hit #70 and tied the record. Bonds is a dickhead and doesn't deserve the record imo

I'm not a fan of Bond's either, but his personality should have no bearing on whether he breaks the record or not. Talent vs. attitude - two separate things.

Latimer - the Astor's were TRAILING by 7 when they intentionally walked him. That ain't good baseball.

Cornholio said:

I'm not a fan of Bond's either, but his personality should have no bearing on whether he breaks the record or not. Talent vs. attitude - two separate things.

I admire your sense of fair play bro. I just think that there are many players who share these sentiments and hence all the walks.

WODIN said:

I admire your sense of fair play bro. I just think that there are many players who share these sentiments and hence all the walks.

Yeah - I suppose. Dierker, the manager of the 'Stros called for all the intential passes himself. I would think a manager would have a little better taste than that. If, over the next three games, he is pitched around, and still manages to break the record, he will pick up a lot of new fans. Everyone likes the underdog.

Who cares if they are Trailing by 20 you dont pitch to a guy who has the potential to score another run on you. That the name of the game, Stop the other team and score as much as you can. They should have walked him the entire time.

I'm just down right pissed cause like every year the Astros are blowing Major Donkey nuts when it counts

TxCollegeguy said:
Who cares if they are Trailing by 20 you dont pitch to a guy who has the potential to score another run on you. That the name of the game, Stop the other team and score as much as you can. They should have walked him the entire time.

I'm just down right pissed cause like every year the Astros are blowing Major Donkey nuts when it counts

Ok - so you walk the guy which puts the runner on first in scoring position??

That make a lot of sense.

Top Bottom