Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Excessive sweating during sleep

I thing it should be hormone Problems, Or check out blood cells, This Case Natural treatment is the best treatment. Proper Treatment is the best solutions.

27 y/o
5'7
125lbs
Very little fat as she still has a lot of muscle from our previous workout routines. She has lost probably 10lbs of fat over the last few months.

No allergies

Diet is not really strict. Mainly home cooked meals with a little fast food every now and then

No medications or supplements

She has been depressed a lot lately which may be caused by the lack of sleep or our ever increasing financial problems.

We smoke pot pretty regularly but that's stopping as soon as our last little bit is gone. We rarely drink anymore. We'll take an occasional pain killer though.
Are you sure she isn't taking more painkillers (opiates I assume) than you think? I'm not implying that she is an addict but all I know is that I started five years ago with occasional painkillers and just recently had to go to rehab. Withdrawal causes night sweats. Could this be possible? You mentioned depression. This can also be a side effect or even a precipitator to using more opiates more frequently than normal. Opiates are very sneaky and creep up on you and before you know it you're addicted. I know because I've been there. It honestly sounds though like an hormonal issue. I just wanted to lay out any possibility even if it sounds ludicrous.

I sweat at night too. I go to bed with a sweatshirt on cuz Imn cold. The in the middle of the night Im sweating. Then I have the chills from my shirt being damp. So then I bundle up more, which causes more sweating. It's really weird.

I also experienced this before. Few nights of sweating then it's gone, I didn't know how.

You say no medications or supplements so it's not serotonin syndrome... That can be caused by antidepressants and 5HTP. (Scary that no one knows this). Hyperthyroidism is a possibility - does she ever get heart palpitations?

Wanting to recapture my body from 2002!

Top Bottom