Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Even his teammates don't like BONDS

He's a jerk that is for sure, but people tend
to overlook that when you can play as good
as he does.

It will be interesting to see how he does in
the playoffs, if they make it.

ciscokid1 said:
He is an ass. Yeah he is good as a baseball player but he sucks as a person. I sure hope he dosen't break Mcgwire's record.

If Ken Griffey Jr. hasn't been injured so much lately he still be considered the best. I hope he turns it around next year, gets back on track and starts breaking some records. He is well ahead of where Bonds was at this point in his career.

he deserves more than McGwire this record. Bonds is far better and complete than Big "Andro" Mac.......

Doesn't mean he deserves it more because he is more of a complete player, he is an asshole therefore he dosen't deserve it more. IMO.

Tantric

Nothing. I agree he is a great player. I just don't want to see him break the record because he is a piece of shit.

Well he is on pace to break it and if Sosa stays as hot as he has been he'll be right up there too. Much rather see Sosa lead the HR race than Bonds.

manny78 said:

Bonds is far better and complete than Big "Andro" Mac.......

Oh God no!!! How can anyone on this board say anything about someone using "andro". I would hope by now everyone would realize that andro is a joke and had absolutely nothing to do with any of Mac's dingers. (the dbol on the other hand.. well perhaps I shouldn't speculate)

If the Giants get to the playoffs, Bonds will choke.

Just like he has always done.

Plus he has to cycle off at some point.

Days of the Tantric said:
What does his personality have to do with his ability to play baseball?

This seems to be the general reply, however, I don't recall doubting his ability to play baseball. Maybe someone can tell me where I said that. Even the article talks about how awesome he is as a player. You people assume too much.

I don't think Bonds is the best. Someone who has as many HR's as singles can't be the best all around player IMO.

The Giants won't make the playoffs, no pitching.

Last edited:
manny78 said:
he deserves more than McGwire this record. Bonds is far better and complete than Big "Andro" Mac.......

"Andro"?? So I guess Bonds isn't on anything?? A couple years ago Bonds weighed 180lbs, this year he weights 228. I guess he just hit a growth spirt??

Everyone is on roids, its no big deal.

Bonds can suck my left nut

He might break some records but he'll always be a loser. I still have fond memories of him getting his ass beat by the braves when he played for Pitt

He'll never win the big one cause he pisses off to many people who could sign him but wont put up with his shit

Top Bottom