Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

eurochem labs ?

Roger-x said:
May be is due to the fake site , i have in my favorites 2 websites both claiming to be eurochem , same web address except for the .extencions at the sides of the web name, same products same everything some say that one of this is fake and it is trying to steal the brand

you talking about the .ru and .com ?

Nope Mr x , both are the same thing except for 1 thing , but no sources addresses here , i am not sure that they are not the same company but there are rumors and i dont know were can i check

Roger-x said:
Nope Mr x , both are the same thing except for 1 thing , but no sources addresses here , i am not sure that they are not the same company but there are rumors and i dont know were can i check

don't post links here, all I heard was the diffrent .ru / .com issues they had.

Shit guy's this thread was from the 23rd of last month !!!!

Funny how it got revived ..

My issues with them have been resolved ... I passed what i had onto a freind who inturn put me onto other primo ...

He has since dove into these 5 vials with some nice slow steady gains just like it's suppose to do .. no complaints from him and he is running just the primo to make sure ..

boxerjake said:
Shit guy's this thread was from the 23rd of last month !!!!

Funny how it got revived ..

I bumped this becasue EC is what I have access to. I have done a ton of reading and from my understanding there is some counterfeit EC gear floating in the UK but I was curious if it has made it to the US.

I also heard from a reliable source EC made an underdosed batch of Cypoject about a year ago but that was resolved on their end.

From all of the posts and input I have received from the US there are no problems. I'm running EC EQ - I'll know the results in 6 weeks...my hunger is up a little today though - I was hungry after I ate breakfast and lunch. Time will tell.

ive done their sust, deca, and tren
only the tren didnt do a thing for me
the other two were fine, not sure if underdosed,but still was enough to get me going good

Top Bottom