Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Espn Classic.....

I would if were near ya, not dat I dont luv ya, but I aint gonna go out, buy a tape, record it, mail it... sheesh:rolleyes:

Gilbyag said:
I would if were near ya, not dat I dont luv ya, but I aint gonna go out, buy a tape, record it, mail it... sheesh:rolleyes:

Your lack of modivation discusts me.....hehehe....I know:(.....I guess I'll just have to suffer or go pretend to hand with a friend and turn on there TV and ignor them:)...I hate to use people like that.....you think a sports bar would put it on for me? What games are on tonight.....no NBA, I might have a chance at that one

sports bars tend to have enough tv's, and you are apparently hot enough, that I'd say you could definitely go to a sports bar and ask them to do that. hell, just tip the guy like 5 bucks more than you normally would or some shit.
people are easy, and guys are especially easy if it is a reasonably attractive woman.

good idea, dont know about your little place on earth but over here we a Champs Americana, TV's galore, I know they put on there, not on the big TV but one of the smaller ones. Im sure if you flash your boobies youll get to watch your Ali. hmmmmm ;)

Gilly....if I gotta flash my jubblies I better met Alli.....starts at 8pm....I could do dinner then and watch it at a sports bar....but I must be strong...no alcohol or those yummy salty pretzle things....

I'm watching the last few minutes right now while perusing here. Too many commercials! Most of these ESPN Classics things are really boring, but since you have been so very nice to me lately, I shall record it for you IF it is repeated later.
If I do, we'll negotiate later ;)

Top Bottom