Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Equibolan (1,4-androstadienedione) Does it work?

scubasteve

Equibolan (1,4-androstadienedione) is a steroidal precursor of the potent anabolic steroid boldenone.
If you are not familiar with boldenone, it is the same anabolic steroid found in the injectable veterinary preparations Equipoise®, Ganabol, Ultragan and Equi-gan. The activity of boldenone is highly anabolic, with only low to moderate androgenic potency.

These people are claiming that this is legal Equipose.

Is anyone familiar with this? Pros and cons? Is this for real?

I would have to say bullsh*t. Legal equipoise, no such thing, unless you live in mexico it's legal there. I have tried nearly all andro product before gear, and I wish I just started gear earlier and spent all my money that I spent on andro products on real gear, I would be huge.

dont buy into the ads..every month new supplements come out...
creatine glutamine and protein...and AAS...all of the best

Anyone has a source for information as to the exact content of AS? Such as Equipose? What are the exact chemicals in them?

I have no doubt that AS work, they work for me, just curious about a legal alternative.

First of all the legal alternative is much more expensive. Second, even if it did effectively convert to Boldenon, you would need a ton of precursor to give you an effective dosage. Ok lets say you can afford it & have enough precursor; you now have to go out and get some test and winny or dbol to make it effective & justify the expense. So if you're gonna go black market & get test & winny or dbol, you may as well spend another $40-60 & get enough EQ for your cycle. Very few if any experienced AS users will recommend an EQ only cycle for muscle gains (don't get me wrong, EQ is great, it just should be stacked and injected at a minimum of 300mg/week to see worthwhile results). If you're dead set on buying precursors your money will be better spent on 4AD or 19Nor4AD in a transdermal form.

Top Bottom