Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Please READ

Thanks for posting! I know some of them, but when I run into a new one (to me), it takes time to figure it out sometimes. This helps, especially with the specialized acronyms and nicknames exclusive to our missions & goals on this board.

If you think it's suitable, how about keeping this at the top of the forum as a sticky permanently, and maybe rebrand it as "EF Glossary of Terms", or something?

Charles

This site is by far the best one on the internet. One of the biggest reasons why is because of QUALITY people like Radar that take the time and effort to help out those that need it. In todays world time is something none of us seems to have alot of yet people like Radar still go out of thier way to help others. Thanks for taking the time to post this as it will help alot of us that are either new to the site or old and not up to date on all the terms around these days ; ) Keep up the great contributions to this site and know that many of us out here appreciate your help.

Mike

been searching to no avail... whats the def of 'recomp'? been seeing it in a few threads lately. i assume its either kinda first cycle related and taking the body to that next level, or solidifying gains from a bulking cycle, or losing a gut and gettin jacked lol... can someone help?

TIA

been searching to no avail... whats the def of 'recomp'? been seeing it in a few threads lately. i assume its either kinda first cycle related and taking the body to that next level, or solidifying gains from a bulking cycle, or losing a gut and gettin jacked lol... can someone help?

TIA

On tren I didnt gain a pound but i lost alotta body fat and replaced it with muscle thats what I'd define as a recomp...

What the fuck does wtf stand for???

TIA

Recomposition, a comlete change in the way your body looks

Last edited:
Dam Radar I think you got just about everything in here. Good Job Bro!

Top Bottom