Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

enough yohimbine in adip for fat loss?

pumped55

i was thinking of taking adipokinetix, and was wondering if i should be additionally taking yohimbine HCL with it. is that necessary?

The recommended dosis of yohimbine HCL is 0,2 mg per kg of bodyweight (or 0,09 per pound of bodyweight). It should be taken on an empty stomac, and cardio should be performed (also on a empty stomac) a 30 minutes later. The empty stomac is important, because insuline will prevent the yohimbine from working. That´s why Yohimbine will also work very nicely on a CKD diet.

If your taking Yohimbine, the dose you take is different...depending on whether u take it alone without any other stimulants, or whether you take it with EC ,isnt it different?

Have you already started adipokinetix,and worked up to the maximum dosage. Or are you just thinking of adding it,because 2.5 looks low???

I dont think its neccesary,because many people who use it already feel the yohimbine and get good results from the addition,that 2.5mg per capsule is the difference why most people say adipo is better than EC. But their are some people who have to take more of the stuff to feel it,with E,i would guess same applies to Y and some people, if thats you then maybe you should increase, but i think the ratio of indregients is good. So its probably just better to increase capsules first ,before u increase yohimbine, or if u havent tried it yet its probably best to start at 2.5 then if u feel u need to ad then do what u feel. i dont know just giving suggestions,i just wanted to say that the dose of yohimbine is probably different if u take it alone versus taking it with EC or other stimulants , But from what i have heard 2.5 is not a small amount it is definetly enough to feel and to make a difference,oh yea,also ive heard people say just because of the yohimbine added in adipo they have more cardiac stress,and the more is only 2.5 mg

Last edited:
Top Bottom