Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Emmitt Smith

Thick dog

Emmitt is just over 1,500 yards away from breaking Walter Payton's alltime rushing record. I think most people would consider Jim Brown, Walter Payton, abd Barry Sanders to be the 3 best running backs ever, a notch above your guys like Tony Dorsett, OJ, Earl Campbell, Dickerson, Sayers, etc. Granted Emmitt played behind a great line and in a great sysyem the majority of his career, but when he breaks that record,, and you take into account that he's second to Jerry Rice on the alltime Touchdown list and his Superbowl and postseason MVP honors and heroics, I think he has to be classified in the same class as Brown, Payton, and Sanders. He may not have been the pure runner that Sanders was, he may not have had the power of Brown or the strength and drive of Payton, but he had his own style and he had moves that I haven't seen from anyone other than Sanders. Barry Sanders has always been my favorite player, and I've always thought he was a little better than Emmitt, but when all is said and done, I think Emmitt deserves to be in the same class and I can say I think he was a better all around runningback. Of course, he wasn't quite as talented a runner, hehe.

I agree Thick,
Great backs:
1.Payton
2.Cambell
3.Sanders
4.Smith
5.Franco Harris
6.Kareem Abdul Jabar

Right, LOL, you know you are high when Patrick Ewing throws a touchdown pass, I remember that shit Thick, funny fucker.

I hope he doesn't break the record. I HATE Cowboys!!! But if his does...Much Props from Body

I do believe that E. James will eventually hold the record anyway.

I think Kareem was the first Dolphin in like 20 years to run for 1000 yards. If he didn't get 1000, I know he got damned close a couple of times. UCLA can sure as hell produce those Kareem Abdul Jabbarrs...

Hey Body, you may want to retract your statement on Jamal Lewis. Poor bastard is out for the season with a torn ACL.

Emmit is simply an awesome running back and deserves to break the record. He will be lucky to do it this season, if he does he will retire.

Kareem Abdul Jabbar had to change his name to Kareem Abudal after lew Al Cinder threatened to sue him for copy write infringment. (Weird...)

Top Bottom