Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Elite Fitness' first Bodybuilding contest. $8,000 Hard Cash prize

Hahaha I love you guys. I just talk a big game.....but ill do what I can to represent the US of A ......not America Jr. :)

This should be great .

Brad.

Awesome transform !

But speaking of sponsoring members.

I will be sponsoring
2 woman and 2 men with Needtobuildmuscle.com
1 woman and 1 man with Rlssupplements.com
1 woman and 1 man with Mrsupps.com
Team Kill that shit Will win this competition!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But I welcome anyone who wants to give us a run for our money... Good luck people....

If you want to be sponsored by one of my companies feel free to contact me. My sponsored Athletes Will get the following.
1. Paid entry fee
2. All the supplements and enhancements they need to win ( this does not mean I will cover everything for everyone I sponsor. I will work case by case)
3. I may require may not. But full training,diet,supplements,cycle program provided by my self.
As far as my training goes. EF had a 3 month contest last here and here is the winner of last years contest.
Brandon005
Before
http://i54.tinypic.com/2uzxfe0.jpg
Brandon afters
http://i53.tinypic.com/1j0ydu.jpg
Brandon Was sponsored and trained by me fore that contest.
The other top 3 contestants were also sponsored by NTBM

Being a Team Kill that shit Sponsored Athlete does not mean you are guaranteed to win. As you can see from Brandons Pics you have to work
your ass off for it. Nothing will be handed to you so everyone has as good a chance to win as anyone else. This years contest voting
will also be set up on the elitefitness.com system in a way where only 1 ip can vote one time and only plat members can vote.
The voting will be public ( I think) and its going to be a totally different system used for voting. They will be making a E-voting
booth of some kind. This contest will be 100% fair. Elitfitness has big money invested into the comp and the person who wins will get
a elitefitness Modeling contract so GS will be watching over everything through out the contest. Good luck to all and again
I am looking for People to sponsor from now till the 15th ...

Also Don't get butt hurt if I do not sponsor you. You should join the contest anyway and not wait for me or expect me to sponsor you. I am going to only pic the people I am confadent
will go all the way through the contest and do a good job at it. If I sponsor some one and they do not follow through with the contest. Well they will ether have prof that they are dead,dying,
or a massive life Altering event happen in order to get out of it. Otherwise I would have to hunt them down to the ends of the internet and ban there accounts and ip's from every
site on the net.... So don't bother applying with me if you don't know for a 100% fact you are going to be able to commit to it 100% all the way to the end.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't care how it's done, I'm still going to win!;););)

Punk ass kidz.......:evil:.........you gonna have a hell of a good run for that money puppy:evil:cuz you have no idea what old and vicious is bro!:D

LOL bro;)

Top Bottom