Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Elite Fitness' first Bodybuilding contest. $8,000 Hard Cash prize

Yeah bro thats what Im thinking too but just wanna be sure.

I am really surprised there aren't more people getting in on this. Esp with NeedTO offering to sponsor several people.

It's all good man it was work I was concerned about, but your absolutely right my fault. Anyway I want in!

Ya just use a different account if you are worried about work bro. Then with your new account don't talk about using steroids just talk about fitness,work outs, diet... Its easy to get around things. :heart::heart: Trust me I am not being rude to you guys just real... I love you guys and you all know this. :D:D

Rick Rock, I totally know you guys are not trying to make money off of it. I completely understand that you need the entry fees for security reasons and I totally support that. It definitely locks the competitors into a commitment and not some fly by night operation. I love competition, and I hate freaking loosing. I'm hoping I can come up with the money so I can take these average old bones and get to where I look stellar:biggrin:
The entry fee is now only 99.00 bucks people... I spoke to the powers that be and I know 99.00 is still a big commitments but its one the avg man/woman can now afford. I know 99% of you peeps spend more then this on your protein each month let alone your cycles and support supplements.
:D:D:D

fuck i wishh i could do this, this is the kinda shit ef should do , GET PEOPLE MOTIVATED!

always great stuff going on here. the place to be.

Top Bottom