Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Elections 2012

Forget the presidency! I've just been ousted as the mayor of El Nopal Mexican Restaurant!

Oh yeah, a collection of EF quotes I saved prior to Obama winning the '08 nomination.

Believe me, Obama isn't getting the nomination, Hillary will get out the war machine and terminate his chances with extreme prejudice, as Superdave said.

I don't think that either Hillary nor Obama will get the votes in a presidential election.

The Democrats need a white male candidate to have a chance at winning...

If he does beat Clinton, more whites will be voting on color than blacks LOL.

A black man in America has NO CHANCE I mean NONE of winning the Big One.

dont hate me when I bump this thread in the future :Popcorn:

Obama will never when the presidency and we are not leaving Iraq regardless of who does get the nod.

I don't agree that Obama woulda been a likely winner in 2016, but I do agree that he ruined the Dems best chance to win this election.

President McCain....get used to it.

If you think Obama is going to win, I suggest you study US politics further. He only looks good now because the Dems are a hot topic (ala McGovern, Kerry, Dukakis, on and on).

Not a chance bro, sorry your dreams are crushed.

Tell me why it looks like a mosh pit at Romney HQ and a damn deserted middle school dance at Obama's...

Top Bottom