Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

EHarmony Not only for Str-8 People

Why anyone would sue over a site as shitty as E-harmony is beyond me, but for the publicity.

I don't know ANYONE that like that site personally, and we are all very experienced E-daters, all of us... or should I say WERE. ;)

It would have a massively beneficial impact on society. People don't realize the hidden costs of our overly-litigious system.

Agreed...

Everyone is so damned sue-happy "just because they can."

Being sued in civil/family court is just insanely expensive (whether you did something improper or not - you WILL get fleeced). Whereas heaven forbid you are ever convicted of a crime that you did not commit. Then you get fleeced AND you get your life ruined.

My housekeeper put some polish on our wood floor in the dining room. The Old Grump slid across it shortly thereafter and said, "Honey could you say something to Mary about the floor? WTH did she put on it that made it so slippery?"

My answer? "Hell if I know. I don't clean the floor. You think I am going to know what the housekeeper cleans the floor with?... more importantly, what would possess you to even ask me such a thing?"

Old Grump = "What was I thinking? You're right hunnee."

Then I slip slide across the floor and think to myself, "Damn, I REALLY have to say something to Mary about what she put on the floor."

Housekeeper (who is a 50 yr old woman) goes flying the other day. I mean both feet fly out from underneath her, she lands on her behind and hits the back of her head into the wall.

How sad is the thought that the FIRST THOUGHT that entered my mind is, "I hope she's ok because the last thing I need on top of all the other legal bullshit is to get sued by my housekeeper."

THAT is sad. :(

Eharmony is stupid if they wont allow gays

Gays are where all the money is...horrible business plan IMHO

You know, when I was a kid up until just before I went to college I'd always wanted to either become a shrink or a lawyer. Knowing what I know now about myself, I would have been a damned FINE lawyer, but for the fact that I have morals. (No offense to snackycakes or stefka)

Says the stripper?

What was your LSAT score? Did you even go to college, let alone a competitive one?

lol

:cow:

Top Bottom