Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Eagles got Owens.

BileStew said:
Owen's can make or break this team.

Sadly, I think it will be the latter considering his "me me' attitude.

Nah, he and McNabb get along-Owens and Garcia did not----There ain't going to be no trouble just victory.... :chomp:

goofball said:
Speaking as a Baltimorean, I wish a pack of rabid dogs upon his genitalia.
good riddance
as a san fran fan i wish a pack of rabid pitbulls on his genitalia

and yes his carreer will go the way of ricky watters
egos do not win ball games
ask keyshaun

A friend of mine at work who is a die hard Ravens fan was happier than a tick on a hound with owens going to philly.

Owens is like Jeff George. Pure poison.

We already went over this... the Philly fans will burn his house and poison his dogs if shit gets out of hand... and like any whining baby, you give it what it wants and it stops crying. Now go sing a Natalie Merchant song.

he will tear the eagles apart with his attitude at least in baltimore it was ray lewis's team and he would've kept t.o.'s ass is check. no one in philly can do that. I hate owens and I was just starting to like the eagles this really sucks although I would love nothing more than to see owens light up the giants and cowboys

IJ26 said:
he will tear the eagles apart with his attitude at least in baltimore it was ray lewis's team and he would've kept t.o.'s ass is check. no one in philly can do that. I hate owens and I was just starting to like the eagles this really sucks although I would love nothing more than to see owens light up the giants and cowboys

Owens doesn't need a punk like Ray Lewis jawing in his face, he just wants to be loved

Top Bottom