Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Duke/Wake Forest game tonight.

Duke for sure. That NC State game killed me :(

Lestat said:
Duke for sure. That NC State game killed me :(

That was a hell of a game.

I thought they had it at the end... i was thinking- gay, duke is going to pull it out AGAIN... fortunately i was wrong.

wake
what can i say, i'm a unc fan.

btw, skip prosser is a great coach and a heck of a nice guy. can only say one of those things about coach k.

Lift Chief said:

That was a hell of a game.

I thought they had it at the end... i was thinking- gay, duke is going to pull it out AGAIN... fortunately i was wrong.

Yeah I thought the game was over.. and there was no point in watching.. then all of a sudden they were down by just 2 with 7 seconds left.. holy shit!!

but yeah they didn't pull it out, that sucked.

Duke is the best basketball school in history.

Duke is the best basketball school in history

ever heard of UCLA? Kentucky? UNC?
duke is on a great run, and has been the best team of the last 10-12 years, but best ever? no way.

powerforward said:
Duke is the best basketball school in history

ever heard of UCLA? Kentucky? UNC?
duke is on a great run, and has been the best team of the last 10-12 years, but best ever? no way.

ok, so how many more years of dominance do they need to have? 10 more? fine... coach K with his lifetime contract isn't going anywhere, and their recruiting efforts will be stellar year after year as long as he is there.

UCLA crumbled.

Top Bottom