Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Duke Lacross update...

bigmann245 said:
you dont understand law because I HAVE BEEN THROUGH THE SAME SHIT. i got accused of something i didnt do, was found innocent and yes it does stay with you until you leave the place it happened at and its all done.

what I AM SAYING is the DA HAS to give the evidence to the accused's lawyer. thats what i meant about DISCOVERY. it wasnt about the damn stripper and dances. that was just to show i know strippers and how shady they can be and what they will do for money and not even blink and eye.

of course the DA isnt going to outright admit he was wrong but withholding evidence is against the law. he can be disbarred for that. i know all about discovery because the entire time i knew what they knew. i also used that agaisnt them to show it wasnt me.

I wasnt catching attitude with you. I can sense your pain and frustration but believe me when I am telling you that WE are on "the same side." :)

I DO UNDERSTAND THE LAW BECAUSE IT DID AND IS STILL HAPPENING TO ME. If you want to exchange PM's I will fill you in but I wont go into it on the boards as no good will come of it.

I am also very close with another that this is happening to. Both parties involved have "admirable and prestigious positions" (or at least one did until they had their life stolen because of this nightmare). They are people that you would never in a million years think to be involved in such a debacle. But the fact remains that regardless of how much money/prestige they have earned professionally, personally one of them is devoid of humanity.

Strippers are a curious breed, no doubt. But believe me when I tell you that lawyers are far scummier (as a group) than strippers. There are exceptions to every generalization.

BIKINIMOM said:
I wasnt catching attitude with you. I can sense your pain and frustration but believe me when I am telling you that WE are on "the same side." :)

I DO UNDERSTAND THE LAW BECAUSE IT DID AND IS STILL HAPPENING TO ME. If you want to exchange PM's I will fill you in but I wont go into it on the boards as no good will come of it.

I am also very close with another that this is happening to. Both parties involved have "admirable and prestigious positions" (or at least one did until they had their life stolen because of this nightmare). They are people that you would never in a million years think to be involved in such a debacle. But the fact remains that regardless of how much money/prestige they have earned professionally, personally one of them is devoid of humanity.

Strippers are a curious breed, no doubt. But believe me when I tell you that lawyers are far scummier (as a group) than strippers. There are exceptions to every generalization.

i know.... im just upset cause it did happen to me and it is happening to a friend of mine who is an NFL offensive guard and his life and name has been tarnished forever whether or not hes innocent. they plastered him and his wifes mug shots all over the news and refered to him as former jacksonville jaguar ( yea like 6 years ago) and made him look like the biggest piece of shit in the world. now if he even tries to get a spot on a team this will follow him forever.

sure you can pm me if you want. im just frustrated with the law and how twisted it can be made.

bigmann245 said:
i know.... im just upset cause it did happen to me and it is happening to a friend of mine who is an NFL offensive guard and his life and name has been tarnished forever whether or not hes innocent. they plastered him and his wifes mug shots all over the news and refered to him as former jacksonville jaguar ( yea like 6 years ago) and made him look like the biggest piece of shit in the world. now if he even tries to get a spot on a team this will follow him forever.

sure you can pm me if you want. im just frustrated with the law and how twisted it can be made.

My point exactly -

There are more of us out there than people think.

The law is a fucking joke as there is no way to "undo" the damage of false accusation once it has been done. Imagine having your children taken from you over and over again only to hear over and over again - well YOU MUST HAVE DONE SOMETHING REALLY FUCKED UP TO HAVE YOUR CHILDREN TAKEN FROM YOU BY A COURT OF LAW - I MEAN, THE LAW ALWAYS FAVORS THE MOTHER.

Let's just say for one second that it was all bullshit and fabrication and the children and mother were dragged through years of hell and it was all lies. Then what? Would any amount of money earn back all those lost years the children had with a LOVING parent? The children were damaged regardless. Does anyone think that the lawyers or the judge gives a fat rat's ass that the children are now strung out on drugs, failed out and fucking anyone that sez "hello"?

Think again...

It isnt THEIR kids.

And of course, the stigma that the mother must bear is unbelievable but pails in comparison to the pain of watching her children helplessly drown from a distance while she can do NOTHING to save them.

This has happened to MANY decent fathers as well...

I have known men that have done up to 5 years in prison after having been police themselves. Imagine what THAT was like for them. I also know of a friend that was accused of a crime so disgusting that I wont repeat it.

People need to step back and think a bit. Question themselves and their quickness to judge before they lash out at another because "if all that shit happend to the accused then it MUST be true."

I am not saying that you should hire an ex-sex offender to babysit your child. All I am saying is that more people should step back and think a minute before they spew negativity as they feel somehow they are "entitled to judge" another.

I am also waiting to find out if a Grand Jury indicts me on assault against two people.
The two are minor celebrities in NH. One is a former NE Patriot and the other is a coach and former gold gloves boxer.
They say I beat the shit out of them.
Here is where it is interesting. There were about 100 people there.
All the people who were not drinking or worked there apparently submitted just about the same story I did.. that I did nothing other then get punched and jumped from behind. The two guys also threatened to kill me and have me killed.
A bunch of the guys friends I guess are backing them up. They are big players in the community. I even have a PI following me around.
Its been six months. I am waiting for this to go away and it hasn't.
We will see if the system work.
These two jerks lied. They attacked me and it didn't phase me. Their pride was crushed so they made up a story, pressed charges and filed a civil suit.
The reality is I should not be charged with anything and they should be charged with assault and criminal threatening.
The laughable part is I never even raised my voice. I was very polite, did not curse and never assaulted anyone.
They were swearing, throwing kicks, punches, elbows and threatening to "have me killed"
They have money though... should be interesting!

It wasn't so long ago that accusations were followed by hangings or a burning at the stake.

Interesting comment on human nature.

Eager to pounce on the accused.

Amazing that anyone gets through life unscathed.

test boy ii said:
It wasn't so long ago that accusations were followed by hangings or a burning at the stake.

Interesting comment on human nature.

Eager to pounce on the accused.

Amazing that anyone gets through life unscathed.

WERD

Top Bottom