Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Duke Lacross update...

slat1 said:
I had a stipper attack me in the back seat of a cab. I posted the story.
She gave me a black eye, cuts and bruises.
Then she told everyone I beat her up.
The funny thing was she worked less then 24 hours later. Not a mark on her.
She tried for months to paint me as a woman beater.
FUCK THAT BITCH.
I actually pitty her. I am not even mad.
If she needs to lie to that degree to make herself feel or look better she must have some seriously deep problems!
She wound up losing all her friends anyway. Nobody likes to be around someone who lies!

The woman who accused you of something so ugly is disturbed no doubt. But trust me when I tell you that there are people of far more "normal and honorable" professions that can accuse you of much worse.

The travesty here is not that the accuser was a stripper but rather how the lives of innocent people were destroyed by AN ACCUSATION. Trust me when I tell you that if only one of the men ends up with a life that is a semblence of what it could have been had this not happened to him, it will be a miracle.

BIKINIMOM said:
I hate to be the bearer of bad news but I know of more than one person that has been through something similar and it DESTROYS your life. When your character is constantly being assasinated and you have a PERMANENT record because some evil and opportunistic person makes accusations - YOU LOSE YEARS OF YOUR LIFE THAT YOU WILL NEVER REGAIN.

Money is little consolation IF you ever do get it.

There is NO WAY the DA, city or whomever will get sued. They were doing their job. If the DNA had proved that the young men were guilty then - well everyone would be clapping that they were in jail.

But think about the reverse scenario. Innocent people have their lives taken from them on a daily basis because of nothing more than accusations. Imagine hearing from a judge, "If you sling enough mud, eventually some of it will stick."

God help you if you are EVER accused of a crime. Even if you are 100% innocent YOU ARE AS FUCKED AS IF YOU HAD BEEN GUILTY ALL ALONG.

yes but the DA tested the sperm and didnt tell the deffense. there is a thing called discovery where both sides HAVE to give each other the evidence they have so there is no surprises in court. the fact that the DA withheld the information due to the fact that it proves the defendants are innocent is against the law. yes they can be sued because they DIDNT do their job. the police did their job but the DA broke the law. these boys are in jail for something they didnt do and i doubt Duke will let them back in because they now have a "black cloud" over their head.

the entire year i worked in the strip club i saw strippers constantly trying to shake down customers for money. they would complain to me they did a certain amount of dances for a customer and he didnt pay but in reality they only did like 3 but claim 12. at $30 a dance that a huge chunk of change. the worste is when they dont tell the customer how much anything is, give him the works and now he has to pay $1500 (hypothetical) because she never told him it was $30 per song. they are the biggest liers in the world. worsed than car salesmen. they even lie about shit that doesnt matter. they cant stop.

Nifong should be hung in the square, and the stripper should be locked up for perjury, and filing a false police report. Whats funny is the NAACP is now paying for her attorney and her college education. How fucked up is that. Shes the victim because she had to be a prostitute to support her drug habit....

bigmann245 said:
yes but the DA tested the sperm and didnt tell the deffense. there is a thing called discovery where both sides HAVE to give each other the evidence they have so there is no surprises in court. the fact that the DA withheld the information due to the fact that it proves the defendants are innocent is against the law. yes they can be sued because they DIDNT do their job. the police did their job but the DA broke the law. these boys are in jail for something they didnt do and i doubt Duke will let them back in because they now have a "black cloud" over their head.

the entire year i worked in the strip club i saw strippers constantly trying to shake down customers for money. they would complain to me they did a certain amount of dances for a customer and he didnt pay but in reality they only did like 3 but claim 12. at $30 a dance that a huge chunk of change. the worste is when they dont tell the customer how much anything is, give him the works and now he has to pay $1500 (hypothetical) because she never told him it was $30 per song. they are the biggest liers in the world. worsed than car salesmen. they even lie about shit that doesnt matter. they cant stop.

I get your point but you are missing what I am saying completely. IT peeps and electricians and schoolteachers and attorneys and judges also lie or "shade the truth" to suit their own agenda. The accused person's life is ruined period. Until one has lived it, you really dont understand. We are not talking about a stripper lying about the number of dances she did in a club. The dumbassed customer should have known walking into the place that he wasnt going to be watching pretty girls from a distance for free.

What is fucked up that this broad manipulated the law for personal gain and in the process irrepairably ruined the lives of innocent men. She did so on the wings of those laws and organizations that were supposed to champion those who are behind the 8ball to begin with just makes it all the more dastardly.

I am truly surprized at your outrage at the DA. What did you expect him to do? Just give in and say, "Gee I am sorry. I was dead wrong and I fucked up and YOUR LIFE along with it." <---- surely most of you can not be that naive.

That shit NEVER happens. Anyone who thinks for one second that any one that is supposed to be championing the law will openly admit that they fucked up - think again. Once you are accused, you are guilty period as your life is fucked up just the same. The only difference is that you might not go to prison but you will lose every other thing you cherish and hold dear, your friends, your family, your job ops, and finally depression sets in and you just give up one day...

Arabian said:
Nifong should be hung in the square, and the stripper should be locked up for perjury, and filing a false police report. Whats funny is the NAACP is now paying for her attorney and her college education. How fucked up is that. Shes the victim because she had to be a prostitute to support her drug habit....

UNFUCKING BELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im sorry but that is complete bullshit that they pay for her lawyer and school. what will they do when they find out shes a fucking lier? i would sue her for the money back. my god this pisses me off. i see thes damn strippers all the time doing shit like this. the minute shit dont go their way they cry murder. thats one of the reasons i quit. cause when they cry foul play cause they didnt make $1000 that night its up to us bouncers to get it from the customer who is being duped for it. its extortion in its worsed way.

bigmann245 said:
UNFUCKING BELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im sorry but that is complete bullshit that they pay for her lawyer and school. what will they do when they find out shes a fucking lier? i would sue her for the money back. my god this pisses me off. i see thes damn strippers all the time doing shit like this. the minute shit dont go their way they cry murder. thats one of the reasons i quit. cause when they cry foul play cause they didnt make $1000 that night its up to us bouncers to get it from the customer who is being duped for it. its extortion in its worsed way.

How is this any different than the whole Al Sharpton/Tawana Brawly debacle?

NO ONE WILL OPENLY ADMIT THEY BACKED THE WRONG TEAM WHEN THE SHIT HITS THE FAN.

Arabian said:

Until one has lived it they have no clue.

Once you are accused of a crime, it doesnt matter whether you did it or not as you are just as fucked out of your life as if you had done it.

BIKINIMOM said:
I get your point but you are missing what I am saying completely. IT peeps and electricians and schoolteachers and attorneys and judges also lie or "shade the truth" to suit their own agenda. The accused person's life is ruined period. Until one has lived it, you really dont understand. We are not talking about a stripper lying about the number of dances she did in a club. The dumbassed customer should have known walking into the place that he wasnt going to be watching pretty girls from a distance for free.

What is fucked up that this broad manipulated the law for personal gain and in the process irrepairably ruined the lives of innocent men. She did so on the wings of those laws and organizations that were supposed to champion those who are behind the 8ball to begin with just makes it all the more dastardly.

I am truly surprized at your outrage at the DA. What did you expect him to do? Just give in and say, "Gee I am sorry. I was dead wrong and I fucked up and YOUR LIFE along with it." <---- surely most of you can not be that naive.

That shit NEVER happens. Anyone who thinks for one second that any one that is supposed to be championing the law will openly admit that they fucked up - think again. Once you are accused, you are guilty period as your life is fucked up just the same. The only difference is that you might not go to prison but you will lose every other thing you cherish and hold dear, your friends, your family, your job ops, and finally depression sets in and you just give up one day...

you dont understand law because I HAVE BEEN THROUGH THE SAME SHIT. i got accused of something i didnt do, was found innocent and yes it does stay with you until you leave the place it happened at and its all done.

what I AM SAYING is the DA HAS to give the evidence to the accused's lawyer. thats what i meant about DISCOVERY. it wasnt about the damn stripper and dances. that was just to show i know strippers and how shady they can be and what they will do for money and not even blink and eye.

of course the DA isnt going to outright admit he was wrong but withholding evidence is against the law. he can be disbarred for that. i know all about discovery because the entire time i knew what they knew. i also used that agaisnt them to show it wasnt me.

Top Bottom