Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Duke Lacross update...

slat1

Lacrosse Players Tout DNA Tests

Email this Story

Dec 13, 4:06 PM (ET)

By DAVID SCOTT

RALEIGH, N.C. (AP) - DNA testing in the Duke lacrosse rape case found genetic material from several males in the accuser's body and her underwear - but none from any team member, defense attorneys said in court papers Wednesday.

The papers were filed by attorneys for the three lacrosse players charged, Reade Seligmann, Collin Finnerty and David Evans. They complained that the information about DNA from other men was not disclosed in a report prosecutors provided earlier this year to the defense.

The testing was conducted at a private laboratory for the prosecution.

"This is strong evidence of innocence in a case in which the accuser denied engaging in any sexual activity in the days before the alleged assault, told police she last had consensual sexual intercourse a week before the assault, and claimed that her attackers did not use condoms and ejaculated," the defense said.

In an interview, defense attorney Joseph Cheshire said the findings suggest the accuser had sex shortly before the March team party where she was hired to perform as a stripper. The woman has said three lacrosse team members gang-raped her in a bathroom at the party.

District Attorney Mike Nifong did not immediately return a call for comment.

The trial is not expected to start until the spring.

this case is an outright travesty. the DA should be brought out to the town square in durham and be tarred and feathered.

Imagine how being accused of such a terrible crime has affected the lives of the men.

Guilty until proven innocent. This will be on their records forever.

One of them was on probation in DC. Since this case happened he violated it and is facing all sorts of punishment.
I would sue the shit out of the woman, the police department and the DA.
The DA should be in jail.

this piece of shit stripper probably doesnt have a dime to her name. she probably saw this as some get-rich-quick scheme like that other whore did with kobe.

but, whoopsie, it backfired.

now, i would totally go after the DA, the city, and the state to line my pockets.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but I know of more than one person that has been through something similar and it DESTROYS your life. When your character is constantly being assasinated and you have a PERMANENT record because some evil and opportunistic person makes accusations - YOU LOSE YEARS OF YOUR LIFE THAT YOU WILL NEVER REGAIN.

Money is little consolation IF you ever do get it.

There is NO WAY the DA, city or whomever will get sued. They were doing their job. If the DNA had proved that the young men were guilty then - well everyone would be clapping that they were in jail.

But think about the reverse scenario. Innocent people have their lives taken from them on a daily basis because of nothing more than accusations. Imagine hearing from a judge, "If you sling enough mud, eventually some of it will stick."

God help you if you are EVER accused of a crime. Even if you are 100% innocent YOU ARE AS FUCKED AS IF YOU HAD BEEN GUILTY ALL ALONG.

I had a stipper attack me in the back seat of a cab. I posted the story.
She gave me a black eye, cuts and bruises.
Then she told everyone I beat her up.
The funny thing was she worked less then 24 hours later. Not a mark on her.
She tried for months to paint me as a woman beater.
FUCK THAT BITCH.
I actually pitty her. I am not even mad.
If she needs to lie to that degree to make herself feel or look better she must have some seriously deep problems!
She wound up losing all her friends anyway. Nobody likes to be around someone who lies!

Top Bottom